Eric, years ago I had a really bad cold and based on the condition on my lungs I was struggling. A friend, who I have never spoken to since, suggested that I have a shot of Woodford Reserve. I would feel better. Just about killed me!:eek:

So if you are down next year, I have a bottle of Woodford with one shot missing that I am more than willing to sit on the dock with you and let you finish. I will not think less of you.:Biggrin: Promise.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Eric, years ago I had a really bad cold and based on the condition on my lungs I was struggling. A friend, who I have never spoken to since, suggested that I have a shot of Woodford Reserve. I would feel better. Just about killed me!:eek:

So if you are down next year, I have a bottle of Woodford with one shot missing that I am more than willing to sit on the dock with you and let you finish. I will not think less of you.:Biggrin: Promise.

You could always pour it in the Vette prior to winter storage.;)

Bill

Don't know what to tell you Murray. Bourbon straight up is probably an acquired taste, much like Scotch whiskey. It was an easy transition for me though as I was a scotch drinker before I went to Kentucky and discovered Woodford...... But that being said, some of my friends have tried it and have not been impressed but they are highball drinkers. I find that mix hides the taste of the alcohol. Sometimes this is necessary...sometimes not...lol.
Save that bottle though. You are on my bucket list. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.