Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
After what seemed a lifetime I finally got the car back from Manny's.

First dilemma, do I paint the grey white, or paint the white grey?
Or is it gray??

20140915_170502-L.jpg

20140915_170542-L.jpg

20140915_170528-L.jpg

After canvassing the local neighbours I finally decided on a matte grey.

Steve thought I said "Have a nice day" and the car got painted white instead, this error will be corrected next spring.

Before I get onto the obligatory praise for Manny and Steve, well deserved I might add. I'd like to express a few words of THANKS to Marc of V3tt3nuts for the rear fenders(name misspelled as he's not a supporting vendor.
He was a pleasure to deal with, a real gentleman.

I love the look of the fenders, as like me, they are real subtle, only a 1" flair, perfect for the 305's.

DSCN0231-L.jpg

DSCN0232-L.jpg

DSCN0234-L.jpg

DSCN0236-L.jpg

DSCN0238-L.jpg

DSCN0237-L.jpg

Big thanks to Steve for all the long dusty days he had to spend on the car and to Manny for going the EXTRA MILE and making sure I didn't have to walk all the way to Breslau to pick up the car.

Sadly it's in the garage until the landscaping and stucco guys finish (July 2017 is my best estimate).

If possible next spring it's back to Manny's to get coilovers so I no longer have to hear my 12 year old grandson say "looks sick,. now can you do something about the stance?"

kids :)

After what seemed a lifetime I finally got the car back from Manny's.

First dilemma, do I paint the grey white, or paint the white grey?
Or is it gray??

20140915_170502-L.jpg

20140915_170542-L.jpg

20140915_170528-L.jpg

After canvassing the local neighbours I finally decided on a matte grey.

Steve thought I said "Have a nice day" and the car got painted white instead, this error will be corrected next spring.

Before I get onto the obligatory praise for Manny and Steve, well deserved I might add. I'd like to express a few words of THANKS to Marc of V3tt3nuts for the rear fenders(name misspelled as he's not a supporting vendor.
He was a pleasure to deal with, a real gentleman.

I love the look of the fenders, as like me, they are real subtle, only a 1" flair, perfect for the 305's.

DSCN0231-L.jpg

DSCN0232-L.jpg

DSCN0234-L.jpg

DSCN0236-L.jpg

DSCN0238-L.jpg

DSCN0237-L.jpg

Big thanks to Steve for all the long dusty days he had to spend on the car and to Manny for going the EXTRA MILE and making sure I didn't have to walk all the way to Breslau to pick up the car.

Sadly it's in the garage until the landscaping and stucco guys finish (July 2017 is my best estimate).

If possible next spring it's back to Manny's to get coilovers so I no longer have to hear my 12 year old grandson say "looks sick,. now can you do something about the stance?"

kids :)

Looks Awesome :canada:

Now do something about that stance :rofl:

Well done Wayne.

Why don't you just use lowering bolts to fix the stance? Coilovers seem pricey if you're not racing the car from my research. I just bought Z06 shocks and lowering bolts to achieve the upgrade is suspension, and improve the stance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread