Good for the quick wash and hairdo on the dog while you're there.... :Ack2:
1616856370883.png

Ok.... just in case some wingnut out there sees this and is thinking "Wow. What a great idea".... please do not have your dog groomed at the laundromat.

I removed mine the other day and was shocked to find dust on the car. I even vacuumed it off first. Thought about washing it, but worried about it shrinking. Mine is the soft stretchy with the fleece liner. It fits very snug on my car now, so hope it won't shrink when I wash it.

I removed mine the other day and was shocked to find dust on the car. I even vacuumed it off first. Thought about washing it, but worried about it shrinking. Mine is the soft stretchy with the fleece liner. It fits very snug on my car now, so hope it won't shrink when I wash it.
All synthetic fibers. Won't shrink.

When washing a car cover, you can either do it by hand or in a washing machine. However, since different fabrics require different care techniques, check the cleaning instruction sheet that came with your cover before washing it.

When washing a car cover, you can either do it by hand or in a washing machine. However, since different fabrics require different care techniques, check the cleaning instruction sheet that came with your cover before washing it.

I was wondering if car covers are typically machine washable. I can’t find a tag on mine to indicate this, but I assume they are. I wanted to make sure by checking with you fine folks.
Thanks.
I have been front-load machine washing my GM indoor covers at least once per year now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.