AxeZ06

Power User
Sep 2, 2018
Hamilton
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z06 Z07 3LZ
How about a muffler bearing?
Audiophiles.....check out the subwoofers!!
These guys have everything you'll ever need....and more:

Back in grade 6. I remember one of my teachers trying to send a student to the classroom next door for a left handed pointer stick. Lol.

I didn’t fall for that crap.

How about a muffler bearing?
Audiophiles.....check out the subwoofers!!
These guys have everything you'll ever need....and more:
.......no kidding , these guys have it all almost , I didn't see any tailpipe clutches .

Anyone have a source for brake squeal grease to make them quieter

I find Canola oil works good... You have to press on the pedala bit harder but it's low in saturated fats so is good if you ever have to fry an egg on your rotors. I use to use olive oil but found it attracted too many Italians to my car... (not that there's anything wrong with Italians...whew!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12cents
I find Canola oil works good... You have to press on the pedala bit harder but it's low in saturated fats so is good if you ever have to fry an egg on your rotors. I use to use olive oil but found it attracted too many Italians to my car... (not that there's anything wrong with Italians...whew!)
Good advice. We need more markets for our canola.

Used to work in Parts for a GM dealer out of province - some of our shop techs had a wicked sense of humor. Had a part time shop kid that came in after school hours who was not very knowledgable about vehicles and the techs knew it. Once they sent him to the other GM dealer across the street for a can of 'winter air' (so your tires don't get flat spots in cold weather) - another time was for 'windshield stretching compound'. Fortunately he had a very good sense of humor himself and did not take offense (in fact gave it back whenever he could) - we all had a few good chuckles...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread