Motorcycles, Sports cars, vintage audio, and golf. So makes for long winters. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpeg
    IMG_0279.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1378.jpeg
    IMG_1378.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    402.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6912.jpeg
    IMG_6912.jpeg
    427.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: nascar03
I ride my KLR 650 quite a bit. Had a Goldwing and a VN 1500 after giving up my Kawasaki ZX9

I used to have a Kawasaki ZX14 before I got into Harleys. Very fun bike but a rocket and got a few tickets on it. Plus it wasn't as friendly on my back on longer rides. The Harley is way more comfortable and lots of storage. The 14 didn't have any.

Attachments

• IMG_0959.jpeg
    IMG_0959.jpeg
    490.5 KB · Views: 19
Hey @V8 welcome to our site..
a great bunch here.
Go to the intro page and give us some pics and more info.
Maybe share a few videos.

Motorcycles, Sports cars, vintage audio, and golf. So makes for long winters. LOL.
@kerry4 I love the PIONEER deck..... I too tend to have some vintage audio.

10E1E8AC-BB09-415B-8D2B-753EFE057F0D.jpeg

I’m working this AKAI at the moment. And a few turntables.
graham

a great bunch here.

@kerry4 I love the PIONEER deck..... I too tend to have some vintage audio.

View attachment 34659
I’m working this AKAI at the moment. And a few turntables.
graham
I actually have two sound rooms so have two Pioneer RT-909's. Awesome deck. Got back into vinyl records a couple of years ago. Forgot how rich a sound vinyl had after listening to CD's for many years. I think CD's took off because everyone had a CD player in their car. Now not one of our cars or bikes has a CD player. They all play a USB stick. My receiver plays a USB stick too and sounds great. I dressed up the one Pioneer for Christmas. LOL. I'm also into target shooting but thats another topic, ha ha.

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpeg
    IMG_1446.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1679.JPG
    IMG_1679.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: nascar03
a great bunch here.

Done!!!!

First Vid I shared was one of my first mods. I recommend it if you want to reduce rock chips. I bought these so its an unbiased review. They are worth the money in my eyes and make my car look really cool.

Nice video. Makes me wonder why GM cuts corners on such a minor expense item? I mean to add an extra inch of plastic surely wouldn't break the bank.

Reactions: V8!
I have owned a few 86 & 92 vettes over the years but the 07 is super nice. I just got a hankering to get another last year but honestly my first passion has always been two wheels. The road king is a replacement for the "Deersleigher" bike that I totaled this year on the way home from Sturgis. That deer won't be doing that again. Happy New Year

Attachments

• IMG_5173.JPG
    IMG_5173.JPG
    331.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5111.JPG
    IMG_5111.JPG
    566.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4924.JPG
    IMG_4924.JPG
    519.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Nice video. Makes me wonder why GM cuts corners on such a minor expense item? I mean to add an extra inch of plastic surely wouldn't break the bank.
You'd be surprised how quickly that "extra inch of plastic" will add up when you multiply the cost by 4 for each car and then mulitply that number by however many 10's of thousands of 'Vettes they produce each year....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.