This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Do C4 vette owners collect firearms?

I have a war prize. 1936 9mm Luger. My parents gave it to me on my 50th birthday. I have 2 holsters and the gun is all original. No other firearms.

It would be nice to keep a small derringer handy in the council glovebox for emergencies, though.

Attachments

• IMG_1315.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 5
I have a war prize. 1936 9mm Luger. My parents gave it to me on my 50th birthday. I have 2 holsters and the gun is all original. No other firearms.

It would be nice to keep a small derringer handy in the council glovebox for emergencies, though.

Not in Canada. Handguns fall under the restricted weapon category. With a proper licence we can own, but having it on your person or in your vehicle while you're out and about (other than transporting to a shooting range) is prohibited and carries big penalties and a decent chance of jail time.

This is why there is less gun violence in Canada than the USA. In the USA you can carry a concealed weapon if you have a license to do so. A police officer, security officer, etc.
Generally there is less gun violence in Canada because the people are nicer.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Still lots of gun violence here... armed robberies, etc. Aside from if we are nicer, our population is only 1/10 of yours as well... If we had 300+million people here, we might have the same issues..

Users who are viewing this thread