I have a war prize. 1936 9mm Luger. My parents gave it to me on my 50th birthday. I have 2 holsters and the gun is all original. No other firearms.

It would be nice to keep a small derringer handy in the council glovebox for emergencies, though.

Attachments

• IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 5
I have a war prize. 1936 9mm Luger. My parents gave it to me on my 50th birthday. I have 2 holsters and the gun is all original. No other firearms.

It would be nice to keep a small derringer handy in the council glovebox for emergencies, though.

Not in Canada. Handguns fall under the restricted weapon category. With a proper licence we can own, but having it on your person or in your vehicle while you're out and about (other than transporting to a shooting range) is prohibited and carries big penalties and a decent chance of jail time.

This is why there is less gun violence in Canada than the USA. In the USA you can carry a concealed weapon if you have a license to do so. A police officer, security officer, etc.
Generally there is less gun violence in Canada because the people are nicer.

Reactions: OL Yeller
This is why there is less gun violence in Canada than the USA. In the USA you can carry a concealed weapon if you have a license to do so. A police officer, security officer, etc.
Generally there is less gun violence in Canada because the people are nicer.
Still lots of gun violence here... armed robberies, etc. Aside from if we are nicer, our population is only 1/10 of yours as well... If we had 300+million people here, we might have the same issues..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread