Any update, wlgj? FWIW, I ordered Feb, 2020 also, took delivery March 20, 2022. Once you get behind the wheel, you will forget the long wait.
No news yet. Congrats on your new C8. If I don t get one this summer , I might buy a 2018, C7, 3lt, Z51, convertible with an extended warranty, up to, April 2025. Then would use it as trade in for the C8. The problem, it is yellow and I am not sure it could resell quickly. Only 17000 kms. I am praying every day , to at least get a build date , even an acceptance to production, that it will be built.

No news yet. Congrats on your new C8. If I don t get one this summer , I might buy a 2018, C7, 3lt, Z51, convertible with an extended warranty, up to, April 2025. Then would use it as trade in for the C8. The problem, it is yellow and I am not sure it could resell quickly. Only 17000 kms. I am praying every day , to at least get a build date , even an acceptance to production, that it will be built.
Nothing wrong with Yellow...LOL

Attachments

• 20220320_142329.jpg
    20220320_142329.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: OL Yeller
Mine was built this week and hopefully they can ship it soon. There seems to be a lot of issues transporting the cars
Congrats. That is very fast IMHO. August 21 to being built now is amazing. I put a deposit with a big name dealer in early Mar 21 and discovered that I may still be up to 2 months away from an allocation. Not impressive at all. So I am very happy to see that someone is getting a car in a resonable timeframe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.