If your dealer is honest you will have *price protection*.
I inquired about price protection from
My dealer as soon as I read about it. Placed order in November and it went to 3000 status in late March or April. Both the dealer (after consulting with his regional rep) and GM Canada said I was eligible for it but rather than wait for the dealer to cut me a cheque weeks after I picked up The car last week, they just deducted the $1500 off the new invoice right away. I really believe the customer should get the $1500 if the car “qualified” for It. I guess it depends on the dealership and their own moral standards. As a side note I did get dinged for $700 in dealership DOC fees. Oh well - on the bright side I did go from order to driveway in only 180 days. And I got a full tank of gas 🙄
Good luck

If your dealer is honest you will have *price protection*.
I inquired about price protection from
My dealer as soon as I read about it. Placed order in November and it went to 3000 status in late March or April. Both the dealer (after consulting with his regional rep) and GM Canada said I was eligible for it but rather than wait for the dealer to cut me a cheque weeks after I picked up The car last week, they just deducted the $1500 off the new invoice right away. I really believe the customer should get the $1500 if the car “qualified” for It. I guess it depends on the dealership and their own moral standards. As a side note I did get dinged for $700 in dealership DOC fees. Oh well - on the bright side I did go from order to driveway in only 180 days. And I got a full tank of gas 🙄
Good luck

I purchased mine from a small dealer. They were not aware of the price increase. I provided them with all the info and they honoured the original MSRP and said that they would deal with it internally. I also questioned the 599 doc fees and they adjusted it to the normal 199

I purchased mine from a small dealer. They were not aware of the price increase. I provided them with all the info and they honoured the original MSRP and said that they would deal with it internally. I also questioned the 599 doc fees and they adjusted it to the normal 199
That was nice of them to adjust the doc fee. Once you’ve made the deal there’s usually nothing u can do about it. With Any Other car I would pass on the deal before paying it but with the c8 there aren’t a lot of places to just go and pick one up. Enjoy your ride

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.