18 pounds lighter than stock on each side? I had my headlights out and did not think one weighted 18 lbs...maybe I am just super strong! Are they really that much lighter Manny?

I am not huge on the depot's, but it's non of my business what someone else does to their car.

18 pounds lighter than stock on each side? I had my headlights out and did not think one weighted 18 lbs...maybe I am just super strong! Are they really that much lighter Manny?

I am not huge on the depot's, but it's non of my business what someone else does to their car.

They are around 15lbs lighter. Some like them and some don't. I personally like the pop up's :D

Thx
Manny

I personally love the look of the C6 headlights,when I look at the Depot lights I cant help but think"C6 wanna B" my two cents.

Here is a flush mount,I think it is part of a wide body kit?
WideBodyheadlights.gif

There are some that have grafted the C6 lights onto the C5 . A ton off work however and expensive .

I had a picture but can't find it right now

If there were a truly flush non pop up headlamp for the C5, I would think about it.
i had a 40th Anny regtop C4 and the headlights would pop up and stay up for a long time during the day, even on a cloudy day the lights came on, always hated that! It's the only reason why i don't want a C5! Is there a way to bypass the light activation?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread