YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Debuting my Alberta Vanity Plate that I have ordered
... a saying that I have used since the late 1980's ...
- now in NetLingo / Acronym -
some may relate to this for many reasons and not just with Corvette Ownership & Driving
I will follow up with my actual Corvette install date / photo
with hope of a chuckle or two (even though I may force some to have to Google it)
maybe a spoiler by someone to help others in comments to follow
Enjoy & Cheers !!!
yyssw1.jpg

... whether for a photo radar ticket (if I get one:angelic:) , redlight-posturing or to those racing up from behind me :Shifty:...
and any other what-not o_O, I will be kindly responding before it happens :happy:

I am just so slow at these things. Thanks Eric, I was just about to send $20 via Western Union to Mike for the explanation. Sorry Mike, Eric spilled the beans. Honestly, I would have never figured this out even though I see things backwards all the time.:Biggrin:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I am just so slow at these things. Thanks Eric, I was just about to send $20 via Western Union to Mike for the explanation. Sorry Mike, Eric spilled the beans. Honestly, I would have never figured this out even though I see things backwards all the time.:Biggrin:
By the way ... keep googling ... Eric is not correct ... and Mike's fee just went up ... good on him ... I think he knows it !!!

lol... I didn't figure I was right... That guess just jumped out at me.... I could probably Google it and come back with a couple hundred answers but that would be cheating... I'm not good at these either Murray but this one is somewhat obscure to say the least.... even mine seems to be unreadable to a lot of people... I remember last year Riley followed me to Ponoka and he told me afterwards that he kept looking at my plate wondering what it said.... and him and I had talked on the forum numerous times before that... These are very much vanity plates and to be honest, it doesn't really matter if no one else knows what you are or aren't trying to say...

Now that being said, my next guess is.... YYSSW = Yes You Should Smile Weasel

Awesome guys ... I aimed for a head scratcher .... and that one relates to once known ... I expect to meet a lot of people with it ... my other choices and most everything else needed 8 darn characters .... only 7 allowed ... argh

is it YYSSW "Yeah Yeah Sure Sure Whatever" ??
Congrats! You have spelled it out
.... our friend from Grand Prairie got it as well (above) ... and used it in his response

Although I gather many can likely see it's a rather vague statement,
it's just where I go when something has little or no meaning ...
after all the statement also has little meaning itself, other than for in a moment.

... it will be my way to flip the bird to the "Hyundai Driver" who postures at me at the red lights ...
... aside from the humorous aspects, it has been my response to off-ice Battle of Alberta shenanigans since the 80's ...
... and I now see that I have no hope dodging a photo radar ticket if the Judge asks me what it means :meh:

Thank you everyone for the fun .... and also to those that just read this thread and moved on (YYSSW) ... :Cheers2:

Posturing hyndai drivers, no say it isn't so! 4 bangers that have the audacity to rumble beside a corvette? reminds me of a few years ago when a done up civic pulled up beside me in the north end of red deer revving his engine. I flipped the mild to wild switch and punched the gas pedal a couple of times. then revved and held about 1500 rpm. Joanne says "Are you racing him?" accent on the him. light changed and that little angry car squeaked his tires through the intersection I let off the revs and pulled away normally. we laughed and laughed!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.