Posturing hyndai drivers, no say it isn't so! 4 bangers that have the audacity to rumble beside a corvette? reminds me of a few years ago when a done up civic pulled up beside me in the north end of red deer revving his engine. I flipped the mild to wild switch and punched the gas pedal a couple of times. then revved and held about 1500 rpm. Joanne says "Are you racing him?" accent on the him. light changed and that little angry car squeaked his tires through the intersection I let off the revs and pulled away normally. we laughed and laughed!

YYSSW in the moment ... awesome
we could even entertain it in our Eco Mode too
... squeak ...
:rofl:

Reactions: Brent08
Damn custom plates! If I don't get them right away, I tend to go overboard on trying to over-analyse them into something that makes sense.

YYSSW -
YY = Y's = Wise
SS = SS's = Asses
W = Double You
Therefore, YYSSW = Wise Asses Double You
True, perhaps, but it just didn't seem right. Reading too much into this.

and just for fun...

RRUUFFDY -
RR = Are
UU = You (or you's, being plural)
FFD = effed (fugked)
Y = Why?
Therefore, RRUUFDY = Are You Fugked? Why?

Hopefully my ideas for plates are a bit easier to decipher.

For the TBSS (and this one will never happen, as I am going to have to sell it instead)
HAULNSS or
HAULZSS

I may need to hold back my ideas for the other cars, but one that I have thought about for the Corvette and mostly rejected is
1BAMF

One of my favorites that I have seen here is X QQ ME

Keep the fun ones coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brent08 and YFCvii
hahahah....Jordy... I'm not sure sure how a couple words in that post got past the auto profanity screen....but they did....... lol... Yeah...mine is easy for anyone that looks at my avatar.... other than that, my secretary thought it said Rough Daddy..... Hmmmm..... wonder where her mind was...:rolleyes:

hahahah....Jordy... I'm not sure sure how a couple words in that post got past the auto profanity screen....but they did....... lol... Yeah...mine is easy for anyone that looks at my avatar.... other than that, my secretary thought it said Rough Daddy..... Hmmmm..... wonder where her mind was...:rolleyes:
If I pulled in behind you,my first thoughts reading your plate Eric would be that your a " dog " person and that you're having a " Ruff " day. As in,the pooch is part of your routine. Either way,I like it. Very unique,as most are.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Heres a few ( bunch )I like.

Moore99
GM 99
2 bit op ( 2 bit opinion or operation )
Xctywkr ( ex city worker )
1pooch
1yorkie
Smlldog ( small dog )
Lil dog
Blk shp ( black sheep )
Sticks ( reference to tire grip )
V2rot8 ( aviation reference )
Abort
Wheeeee

And one I saw on an euro import that had me laughing was this " pretty confident " choice of,

Ltr brah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent08 and YFCvii
If I pulled in behind you,my first thoughts reading your plate Eric would be that your a " dog " person and that you're having a " Ruff " day. As in,the pooch is part of your routine. Either way,I like it. Very unique,as most are.

hahaha.... I've been called a "dog" before.... but if that counts, my plate could also have been"oinkday".... as well as a number of others.....:rofl:

Heres a few ( bunch )I like.

Moore99
GM 99
2 bit op ( 2 bit opinion or operation )
Xctywkr ( ex city worker )
1pooch
1yorkie
Smlldog ( small dog )
Lil dog
Blk shp ( black sheep )
Sticks ( reference to tire grip )
V2rot8 ( aviation reference )
Abort
Wheeeee

And one I saw on an euro import that had me laughing was this " pretty confident " choice of,

Ltr brah.

Though of ...

"SICKDAY"
"DAYOFF"

I saw a fishing trawler in NS a few years back with the name KATSAZZ.. and I thought that would be a great plate.... to my dismay it was taken as well as several variations of it.... Just thought of this one now.... This would get some looks... and some comments I bet.... ... CYARICR

There's presently quite a fuss here in Nova Scotia about a guy who got his family surname on a vanity plate. Seems that the authorities pulled the plate after someone complained about "GRABHER". He's considering legal action as he had the plate without problem while living in Alberta. Maybe I should apply to use my surname, "BUTT"? Good thing our kids never met and married. ...think about that hyphenated surname....!

VV

There's presently quite a fuss here in Nova Scotia about a guy who got his family surname on a vanity plate. Seems that the authorities pulled the plate after someone complained about "GRABHER". He's considering legal action as he had the plate without problem while living in Alberta. Maybe I should apply to use my surname, "BUTT"? Good thing our kids never met and married. ...think about that hyphenated surname....!

VV
Same thing happened here after a complaint. A guy had one of those Hummer H2 behemoths with a plate that read " givmea" with Hummer below it. Needless to say,a typical Alberta hick,cigarettes in the short sleeve shirt type guy. The type of guy who rides your a$$ in the right lane when the left is clear. We've all experienced that,have we not?

Same thing happened here after a complaint. A guy had one of those Hummer H2 behemoths with a plate that read " givmea" with Hummer below it. Needless to say,a typical Alberta hick,cigarettes in the short sleeve shirt type guy. The type of guy who rides your a$$ in the right lane when the left is clear. We've all experienced that,have we not?

Whew.... glad I quit smoking.... :eek:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
image3.JPG

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.