I bet if you were to take off corvette most people would assume it's european, I don't care for the script that much but will not remove it because of Japanese cruiser bikes bebagging their Honda's so people think they are Harleys, same thing unless you add Corvette somewhere else
Anyone that really knows Harleys will never mistake a Honda for one. The big primary case, the unmistakable transmission, belt drive, heel and toe shifter, rocker covers........ . I think the C8 has some of its own unmistakeable body parts. No need for Corvette written on it. The hood creases, side scoops, engine cover.

Anyone that really knows Harleys will never mistake a Honda for one.
b1.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not trying to fool anyone into thinking its something its not. Just don't like the lettering or the stingray emblem on the rear deck. I would however entertain replacing the corvette lettering with a cross flags emblem to match the one on the front in its place if it doesn't look out of place. Will have to have the car first to evaluate. But that stingray emblem on the rear deck is coming off as soon as I bring it home!

I'm not trying to fool anyone into thinking its something its not. Just don't like the lettering or the stingray emblem on the rear deck. I would however entertain replacing the corvette lettering with a cross flags emblem to match the one on the front in its place if it doesn't look out of place. Will have to have the car first to evaluate. But that stingray emblem on the rear deck is coming off as soon as I bring it home!
Sparro a C7 debagged of CORVETTE , I agree with you this looks great my mod list continues :)
Rear-No%20Script[1].jpg

I bet if you were to take off corvette most people would assume it's european, I don't care for the script that much but will not remove it because of Japanese cruiser bikes bebagging their Honda's so people think they are Harleys, same thing unless you add Corvette somewhere else
So we want Corvettes but don't want anyone to know they are Corvettes hahahahahha:ROFL:

Reactions: JOHNNY MAC
The first C8 I saw in an Enroute rest stop I was about 40 yards away from it and my first thought was that it was a new Acura NSX. I wasn't expecting to see one in person for quite a while so caught me off guard because I used to own an NSX, but haven't seen a new one either. So at first glance thats the first thought I had. The second thought was I want it. LOL.

Last edited:
7-8K?! I can't "wrap" my head around that...
You can go on XPEL website and price out the sections you really need try building a 2019 nothing yet on 2020, investment for me doesn't work out at 7-8K on something that is only guaranteed for 10 years.I would rather put that money towards tires and damned a few nicks!

7-8K?! I can't "wrap" my head around that...
I wouldn’t pay that kind of money for a PPF plastic wrap. There is a “new” PPS - Paint Protection Spray. It’s the spray-on version of PPF. I might be interested in that, but again, not for 7-8k

Reactions: OttawaKev
Just protect the areas susceptible to getting pitted by flying debris. I have my front bumper, hood, front fenders, door sills, mirror backs, door latch coves and fuel access hatch done. Into it for about $2,500. It does make a big difference. I look at my windshield pitting after 5 years and 20k, while my paint still looks showroom...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.