Taxes and doc fee not included in those prices but freight and AC is.

There's a 2LZ Coupe with Z07 and CF wheels that just dropped price $10k below MSRP: $191k now

Also this 1LZ HTC Z07 with aero no cf wheels is listed at 181k but I talked to Luke there and they are ready to cut the price. If it weren't for the damn BC nutty 20% PST at that price point I'd be all over this.

Last edited:
If I was a dealer today I rather have a Z06 than the E-Ray in my inventory. I have to think that its going to take some serious help to move off of the existing E-Rays in Canada. The Z cars at some stores will soon see discounts approaching $15k off which should help reduce the selection into year end. But with some of the remaining few higher spec’s cars (depending on where you live) approaching $250K all in, its hold your breath time for the dealers. Those are tax paid dollars to purchase that most will not finance short of a big ass trade in being involved or some creative corporate tax wrangling.

Last edited:
Reactions: CamsC8 and colin604
It's a good car...I almost bought it from you guys but was able to order my 25
You were able to have a discount on a new 2025? My order is already placed, but i found a 2023 with nice spec and it will cost me 45k less!! Thats crazy. I wonder if my dealer will accept a 10k off if i said i back off and buy another one…. Mmmmm

Reactions: 1st Vette
You were able to have a discount on a new 2025? My order is already placed, but i found a 2023 with nice spec and it will cost me 45k less!! Thats crazy. I wonder if my dealer will accept a 10k off if i said i back off and buy another one…. Mmmmm
Yes, I ordered a 25 at a discount.

Reactions: 1st Vette