This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Deals I'm seeing on left over 24 Z06

Taxes and doc fee not included in those prices but freight and AC is.

There's a 2LZ Coupe with Z07 and CF wheels that just dropped price $10k below MSRP: $191k now

Also this 1LZ HTC Z07 with aero no cf wheels is listed at 181k but I talked to Luke there and they are ready to cut the price. If it weren't for the damn BC nutty 20% PST at that price point I'd be all over this.

Last edited:
If I was a dealer today I rather have a Z06 than the E-Ray in my inventory. I have to think that its going to take some serious help to move off of the existing E-Rays in Canada. The Z cars at some stores will soon see discounts approaching $15k off which should help reduce the selection into year end. But with some of the remaining few higher spec’s cars (depending on where you live) approaching $250K all in, its hold your breath time for the dealers. Those are tax paid dollars to purchase that most will not finance short of a big ass trade in being involved or some creative corporate tax wrangling.

Last edited:
It's a good car...I almost bought it from you guys but was able to order my 25
You were able to have a discount on a new 2025? My order is already placed, but i found a 2023 with nice spec and it will cost me 45k less!! Thats crazy. I wonder if my dealer will accept a 10k off if i said i back off and buy another one…. Mmmmm

Reactions: 1st Vette
Yes, I ordered a 25 at a discount.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Well, my dealer didn’t want to give me a discount… in qc its like a microclimate… so instead i find myself a perfect spec porsche gt3 991.2 manual for less then what chevy ask for my z06… i will wait another 2-3 hear and then buy a used one. Its sad, i waited for that car since 2020… just can stand to pay 50k more than it was in 2023 for the same car…
Thanks for your help! Have a good winter guys!

The Z06 MSRP went up $50K in two years? Or, is MSRP+? GT3 is a nice car - enjoy!

If i would have a allocation in 2023, the car would have cost me 200k ishh , now with the 10k per year plus the lux tax, it is 255k$ . A hard pill to swallow for me..:
one day i will buy one used for sure tho! The z06 seems phenomenal!!!

Bannister Chev in Kamloops BC has a newly received Black/black 24 2LZ with the rare Z07 carbon option & GT2 seats. This vehicle is also priced “well” below MSRP. Ask for Brian in sales, he gets it being a C8 HTC owner.
What is the price? Luxury tax a killer here BC: federal and Prov .

Reactions: wdepipes
If i would have a allocation in 2023, the car would have cost me 200k ishh , now with the 10k per year plus the lux tax, it is 255k$ . A hard pill to swallow for me..:
one day i will buy one used for sure tho! The z06 seems phenomenal!!!
You must have checked every box on the build and price .