Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
who do you like for next week's 500 ? personally i like either jeff gordon or dale jr. both are top notch restrictor plate guys and are starting to regain some of their former aggressive style. the gen 6 car making it's debut this season is something that was badly needed. the c.o.t. gen 5 car was a disaster and keeping it consistent for many drivers and crew chiefs was a nightmare. gordon and earnhardt had great seasons in 07 and then with the debut of the c.o.t. fell into huge slumps. remember kyle busch criticising the car after winning with it in 08, and nascar jumping all over him ? tomorrow night's shoot-out should be a good indicator of how the big show will go down. :D

The new Gen 6 cars look great.
They look similar to the actual production cars, with the safety aspects of the COT. Win Win for everyone.

I like the new batch of young guns, smart kids with awesome driving potential. Should be a fun season.:canada:

Oh ya. I'm rooting for Tony.

Last edited:
I'd like one of my two favorites to win ,Tony or Danica but the probability is very low .Both Daytona and Talladega are free-for-alls after the "big one" (or two ) it can really be a mix up .Some real underdogs have won .

It's always a great race to watch after the winter race vacation .

Like Jeff, Jr., and Danica.

Fun time -- "the fastest week of the year" -- :D

C.
This may be of no big news to ya but Danica has always had a crush on me .I didn't intend to be the one that caused he marriage to fail but her fixation with me was just to much .Now I have to explain to the wife that we need a bigger bed because we're having a guest .

This may be of no big news to ya but Danica has always had a crush on me .I didn't intend to be the one that caused he marriage to fail but her fixation with me was just to much .Now I have to explain to the wife that we need a bigger bed because we're having a guest .

God bless your appetite, Elf -- I hope it is matched by your abilities.:D

There's actually a chance your wife will go for a threesome? She's something special. :D

C.

God bless your appetite, Elf -- I hope it is matched by your abilities.:D

There's actually a chance your wife will go for a threesome? She's something special. :D

C.
Hell I'm to old for sex I just like to pretend .

Anyway I'm getting all my snacks ready and if work doesn't interfere I maybe able to watch most of the races .

What would be great is if I had a big screen in the garage and I could sit in my car and watch the races .What a fantasy ,I need to work on this.

Somehow I still cheer for 24. It's hard to count out 18 or 48 on any track.

FYI: I HIGHLY recommend subscribing to the Raceview program. It adds an excellent layer of information and insight... I wouldn't want to watch a race without it! http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ajax/dynamic/raceview-product-page.html

68700_448021437390_6388119_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread