I sure will that interior was a mess when I got it and I still enjoyed it now that's its mostly new it's gonna feel different thank god those floors aren't metal or else they would be done as well some new speakers and interior parts will make it a nice ride around some nice country roads

Looking good Cal! Are you going to the coping event? Would be nice to have another C3 there and meet.

GM hadn't figured out mold technology in '73 so by the time production rolled for '74 they had to run a two-piece. They continued to work throughout the model year, and were able to meet "quality standards" for the '75 run in September.

The real bumper under the cover is a one year only deal as well in '74. If the car is hit, the bolts that hold the bumper take the energy and have to be replaced. In '75, they added the collapsable shocks that bounce back reducing the price of a low speed impact. The shocks also added more weight. The front bumper under the cover was changed as well from the '73-'74 design.

Carlos wanted to keep the orginal look with the 2 piece bumper . Yes its more work but it is the correct bumper .

Yes they sell the one piece with a fake split down the middle but why settle for that I thought keep it real and install the 2 piece like it came with their both the same price and from what I've read they rarely fit properly anyway manny did a good job fitting this one but theirs still done work to be done for it to look 100 %

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.