taking my helicopter down..... haha
friend driving
let me know details and what i can bring and i will try and make it
Saturday August 7th It's the weekend after the long weekend. Because of Covid there won't be any food, but when it gets closer and Covid related allowances become clear we'll see what we can do. So for now it's just bring yourself and any fluids you want etc.

Reactions: Carlos
I forgot to post this here, but they actually completed 3 cars the week of the 24th

Capture.JPG

Reactions: DenisC8 and pozi240
I'm still at 3400, and no further update. :confused:

To add salt to the wound, AutoTrader shows 110 C8's for sale in Canada! Does anyone know how many C8's were brought into Canada? It would seem like a lot of buyers are taking advantage of the market and flipping. In the meantime, this car guy is still waiting...........

I'm still at 3400, and no further update. :confused:

To add salt to the wound, AutoTrader shows 110 C8's for sale in Canada! Does anyone know how many C8's were brought into Canada? It would seem like a lot of buyers are taking advantage of the market and flipping. In the meantime, this car guy is still waiting...........
I believe autotrader shows Dealer inventory by design so they could be sold orders.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Status 4B00 - just waiting for transport along with 5 others coming to Spencer! Anyone else waiting for delivery?
I don't want to worry you but 4B00 could mean it is held for QC.

• Agree
Reactions: pozi240
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.