14373 > 14558 = 186
1621707911207.png

I sure hope a couple of members here get theirs built this week!
14228 > 14372 = 145

View attachment 82115
:Seeya::Seeya: Thats me. 14259. Only 145 built on my production day. Hoping that means they put extra TLC into it. Wont be long now.

Mavrik
'21 HTC. Black. 3LT. NPP. FE2. E60

Last edited:
I got confirmation that number 14186 has been assigned a load destined for Ingersoll. With any luck these cars could arrive to the dealers by the end of the week.
Hey Sparro I am 14083 due in at Spencers this Friday according to my sales guy, so most likely on the same truck, maybe. Never know.
Great info , thanks , getting close

Reactions: Sparro
I got confirmation that number 14186 has been assigned a load destined for Ingersoll. With any luck these cars could arrive to the dealers by the end of the week.
or earlier. They don't sit at Ingersoll for long.

Reactions: Sparro
Hey Sparro I am 14083 due in at Spencers this Friday according to my sales guy, so most likely on the same truck, maybe. Never know.
Great info , thanks , getting close
Most likely, Maximus, 14176 should be there too! I'll report back once I get confirmation that JC has left BGA.

I picked up my car finally just short of 8 weeks from build date. I’m out west in BC but I believe it sat in Ingersoll for close to a month! At least between there and Toledo it must have sat for about 6 weeks. Mine happened to travel the entire distance by truck rather than train and arrived in perfect condition. The dealer here had others come by train and the last 3 that came by train received damage. I saw one and it had 3 areas that were scuffed, bent, or cracked; as in probably a couple thousand bucks worth. I don’t think anybody was very happy.

My C8 (14176) needs to go to Québec, do you think it will go to Ingersoll or instead head to Toledo to get on a train?

Thanks for keeping us updated 👍
Not sure about that. Yours may ship from Toledo. Your dealer should be able to answer that question.

Reactions: Maximus74
I picked up my car finally just short of 8 weeks from build date. I’m out west in BC but I believe it sat in Ingersoll for close to a month! At least between there and Toledo it must have sat for about 6 weeks. Mine happened to travel the entire distance by truck rather than train and arrived in perfect condition. The dealer here had others come by train and the last 3 that came by train received damage. I saw one and it had 3 areas that were scuffed, bent, or cracked; as in probably a couple thousand bucks worth. I don’t think anybody was very happy.
I don't think the cars for the west go from Toledo to Ingersoll. I think they go from Toledo by rail out west. If it was going to go to Ingersoll JCT would take it straight there.

Hello Sparro, curious how you rcved the confirmation surrounding the shipping of your car as my vin is 13823 (built on May 17th - Monday). I realize the turn time will be a lot slower as its coming to Calgary. I do believe some people on the forum previously stated that my dealer should be able to give me some specifics about tracking my car.
Thanks

Hello Sparro, curious how you rcved the confirmation surrounding the shipping of your car as my vin is 13823 (built on May 17th - Monday). I realize the turn time will be a lot slower as its coming to Calgary. I do believe some people on the forum previously stated that my dealer should be able to give me some specifics about tracking my car.
Thanks
Your dealer can tell you if it is shipped. Plus there is an estimated delivery date on Workbench. 4200 status = shipped

I’m 13912, it would be wonderful to have it by the end of the week. Gotta call my dealer tomorrow. Car dealer...:)

Thanks
This is my brothers car. I took delivery of my car in September 2020. I've mentioned before that "I know a guy" and that's how I'm able to get some more info than what the dealer can provide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.