Maybe because they are running some pre production Z06's down the production line? I have absolutely no idea, just a guess.
The birdies were tweeting this, but someone said they are getting their photo album pictures taken this week, so perhaps not. But there is training that has to happen as well, so that may be taking an hour or 2 out of production this week.

13140 > 13318 = 179

1620305357288.png

NCM is saying 5/24 TPW but I'm still sitting at 3000, has anyone for the same week moved to 3300 yet?
Is there anything unique about your build? You won't move to 3300 until all your parts are in the building.

Torch Red non-z51 coupe, 2LT w/ NPP, two-toned GT2 seats, red calipers. I also ordered the splash guards, car cover and jake floor mats, should that make a difference?
The only thing I see is the two toned seats, but I'm just guessing.GM may be tightening things up as we get closer to the end of MY2021

Torch Red non-z51 coupe, 2LT w/ NPP, two-toned GT2 seats, red calipers. I also ordered the splash guards, car cover and jake floor mats, should that make a difference?
I didn't order any accessories that I can buy later like splash guards, car covers, floor mats.... to be sure it won't slow down my order... I will buy those later... I was at 3000 on March 23rd and went 3300 on April 26th and my TPW is May 10th.

Any confirmation on whether 2021 MY has been extended? Could it be possible that they just decided to cancel the annual 2 week shutdown for model change? I'm #1 on the 2022 list at my dealer and this would cause a delay no doubt.

@Murray20c8 on other forums they are saying BGA is closing next week... do you have any info on that statement? Let's hope it's just a rumor...
CorvetteBlogger just sent that out, so it's most likely true. That would explain why some with close TPW's are still at 3000.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.