LOL, YOU scared me there! ;)
Hey Guys, Thanks for all the intel. I was added to a list mid Dec 2020 at Capital Chev, Calgary. They rcved allocation's around Mar 8th / 2021 and gave me one. I placed my order and they entered it into the GM Workbench around March 11th. It went to 3000 status around Mar 29th. I contacted my dealer last week (Apr 23rd) and he said its still at 3000 status. So based on the timelines someone stated earlier today. Mine could move to 3300 in 1 to 4 weeks from now.
Much Appreciated Guys, I am really looking forward to a status change.

Mine went to 300 on March 29 as well from capital chev and the corvette museum said I have a tpw of may 17 , I would think you’re close to mine . Capital chev still shows 3000

12088 > 12259 = 172

1619614137867.png

Looks like lots of Canadian builds this month, as I just got a TPW for May 10 , VIN. 14083 from Spencer’s. According to Murray’s (thanks for the great work by the way) spread sheet, should be built around next Tuesday.
Coupe 2LT,gph,gt2,ah2,tu7,e60,fa5,j6n,npp,rcc,fe2,q8t,zz3
Like everyone else, can’t wait
Congrats on your built, your VIN is the closest to mine within May 10th...

Reactions: PMG and Driver_WT
A lot of birds chirping that there are some N50 widebodies on the line this week.
Vette speak for Z06 mules will be produced this week for the engineers to play with. That is the reason for a slow start and could slow the line all week

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.