Finally home. Like so many have said wow. What a drive. Next step is getting past the-break in period.l 805km The attention you get is beyond words . From little kids sticking their heads out a moving car to people of all ages just stoping and saying “ Nice Car”. I am already overwhelmed with attention on first day. For those still counting the days be patient much easier said for sure but the feeling is amazing.

Attachments

• B286DA34-C0D3-4F7B-8AF0-D7E517C02350.jpeg
    B286DA34-C0D3-4F7B-8AF0-D7E517C02350.jpeg
    461.6 KB · Views: 41
Finally home. Like so many have said wow. What a drive. Next step is getting past the-break in period.l 805km The attention you get is beyond words . From little kids sticking their heads out a moving car to people of all ages just stoping and saying “ Nice Car”. I am already overwhelmed with attention on first day. For those still counting the days be patient much easier said for sure but the feeling is amazing.
Mine came home yesterday too!B2E0C67D-5779-41C3-B3DB-614055D46F01.jpeg

Last edited:
love your color choice!

Reactions: Carlos
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.