Fantastic. I'm sure that you will fall in love with the car as soon as you sit in it.

Dave
Oh...I have sat in it, started it, just have not been for a drive yet.

Attachments

• 20210407_124300.jpg
    20210407_124300.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: 12cents and DenisC8
Oh...I have sat in it, started it, just have not been for a drive yet.
David
I went over to sneak a peak and it looks fantastic in person. Saw Jim Whitmarsh checking it out before your appointment. I finally got an answer today about mine...Keith Bean checked and I was told that there is 1 person ahead of me but not to worry as my car will be built in June or early July. It would be fantastic to get the car while there is still some good corvette weather. Have fun with your car !!
Dave

Reactions: Murray20c8
After Bayed at BG (4B00) in the past 10 day, my car finally got loaded on the truck yesterday (4200). ETA to dealership showing today April 13.
Could well be actually on the same truck as Carlos where his got dropped off late last night and mine would hopefully get drop off today....
What dealer are you with?

Markville in Markham
Cool! It goes to Ingersol and then trucks to Markham with another carrier. It depends on how many cars are waiting at Ingersol. (not C8's. Any cars / trucks). I don't think mine sat overnight

Reactions: Carlos
Mine never made it to the dealer last night. Still waiting. Dealer just emailed, a friend saw a truck loaded with C8 heading East on 403. Direction of my dealer about 30 min ago. Might be on that truck. I assume they would unload up to the time the dealer closes.

Reactions: Rebby
Mine never made it to the dealer last night. Still waiting. Dealer just emailed, a friend saw a truck loaded with C8 heading East on 403. Direction of my dealer about 30 min ago. Might be on that truck. I assume they would unload up to the time the dealer closes.
They will wait for the truck if they know it's coming.

I want to Thank everyone on this form. It has been a great place to gain knowledge about the car and the entire process. Special Thanks to Murray for his daily Production updates that kept me grounded and counting down the days. Those who assisted on tracking the vehicle. Great group of people. Hope we can all get together soon!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.