Thanks Murray. Is there a phone number I can call to find out? I used the chat option but like usual will get back to you but never do. Asked dealer but 3 days now. Thanks
I'd phone the dealer. There is a number he can call to find out if it's being held for QC. He can also see if there is an expected delivery date. If that date entry is empty then it has not been scheduled to leave BG. I think JCT can request a vehicle be bayed so they can group deliveries, but that is seldom. I'm not sure what else they can see. The chat never seems to know much other than the status. The dealer can call his district manager, but who knows if they want to or not. You can also call GM customer service (800) 263-3777, but I think that is the same as chat.
You don't want to hear this, but if it is being held for QC they won't tell you anything except that it is being held for QC and they will not give you a time line. Here's hoping it's just something simple.

Yes.. Not too good. 3800 on March 31, 4150 invoiced to dealer right after that. Then the car has been 4B00 bayed since April 2. Still bayed as of this moment. I think it is waiting for carrier, as QC issue should be 4D00.
There were instances where other owners in ON had gotten their cars within 8-9 days of built day. Mine has been 8 days now still sitting there at BG.
Carlos, hope you are able to get some more info from your dealer, i think we are on the same boat, or same truck in this instance. :)

Thanks from r the response. If waiting from r carrier ok more concerned if in QA. What the issue is. Was holy to schedule for PPF and Ceramic next week but doesn’t look to be the case.
HighcloudC8 yours a HTC also?

Yes mine is HTC also. Also spoke to another member, who is located in Barrie, ON. Car was built on March 26, and still has not been delivered yet. I dunno, hope they are just pooling cars together...
Murray, do you know if the work bench has something like a ETA arrival at dealership etc, in addition to these event codes?

Yes.. Not too good. 3800 on March 31, 4150 invoiced to dealer right after that. Then the car has been 4B00 bayed since April 2. Still bayed as of this moment. I think it is waiting for carrier, as QC issue should be 4D00.
There were instances where other owners in ON had gotten their cars within 8-9 days of built day. Mine has been 8 days now still sitting there at BG.
Carlos, hope you are able to get some more info from your dealer, i think we are on the same boat, or same truck in this instance. :)
Not necessarily. Seen most held QC cars at 4B00.
4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
However, it's good if it's been invoiced. They don't invoice if it's held for QC.

Reactions: HighcloudC8
My car sat at 4B00 for two weeks, like you I was concerned. In the end it was just being held
waiting for a truck load to Ontario.
Some cars get shipped within days some in weeks, just the timing of the delivery loads.

Yes mine is HTC also. Also spoke to another member, who is located in Barrie, ON. Car was built on March 26, and still has not been delivered yet. I dunno, hope they are just pooling cars together...
Murray, do you know if the work bench has something like a ETA arrival at dealership etc, in addition to these event codes?
Yes, it does. There is also a delivery tracking app (part of Workbench) that was in beta. Not sure who has it now or if it has been released to all dealers.

My car sat at 4B00 for two weeks, like you I was concerned. In the end it was just being held
waiting for a truck load to Ontario.
Some cars get shipped within days some in weeks, just the timing of the delivery loads.
As a doomsayer ... ;) A friends was held at 4B00 for 6 weeks. They were never told anything but "held for QC"

As a doomsayer ... ;) A friends was held at 4B00 for 6 weeks. They were never told anything but "held for QC"
That would definitely be a QC issue awaiting the team to make adjustments.
BG doesn't inform the dealer why it is bayed, so lets hope these cars get on trucks in the next few days and
they aren't like your friends car.

Well received a email back Friday dealer along way with a screen shot. My car is scheduled to arrive at the dealer on Monday April 12. Hope to have it in my garage by end of week if no delays and then Ceramic and PPF. Fingers crossed.
What is the event code on the screen shot?

if the car is scheduled to arrive Monday then JCT should pick it up either Friday or Sat the latest? Hopefully mine is on the same truck....

Reactions: Murray20c8
9718 > 9903 = 186
1617977527569.png

Well, my car showed up at the dealer today. Feb 4th allocation, built March 30.......as Murray pointed out at approximately 10:45 am. Must be a record going from being built last Tuesday, to the dealer today. I still can't believe it.
Has been a long wait, as I went on the dealer list Jan 6, 2020. Believe it or not, signed nothing, just a handshake. Mentioned the price increase to the GM of the dealership. He said not for me!
Shout out to Bean Chevrolet in Carleton Place, and to Jim, GM of sales. Just the way ordering a car should go.
David,
Congratulations on the first 2021 delivery in CP. Is the car still being prepped @ Bean's or have you been able to pick it up and do all of the prep work that you were going to do on the paint,etc?
Dave Evans

David,
Congratulations on the first 2021 delivery in CP. Is the car still being prepped @ Bean's or have you been able to pick it up and do all of the prep work that you were going to do on the paint,etc?
Dave Evans
Dave,
Picking it up Monday morning. Should be out of there by 11:15 or so. Prep work will be next, PPF booked in for the 21st. I will Ceramic coat everything when I get the car back on the 23rd.
David

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.