Anyone know if the current TPW weeks are based off a single shift or with the anticipated second shift baked in?
I would say that the TPW's if issued by GM are based on their actual production capacity at any given point. In my case, my TPW bounced around but then settled on July 13 post COVID. The car was actually produce the week prior. So they have been running a little ahead of the TPW's given. They may now be breaking even and may soon trail behind as I think they where planning on second shift by now but something clearly is a problem in the supply chain.

My car was one of the last ones built yesterday, I assume my car will be on the truck with yours Murray, about how long are we looking at till delivery, been anxious lol
Man I hope we are. If there are no QC issues then it should be about a week to 10 days before we pick them up. Fingers crossed for the 7th at least :)

Slipped a bit.
6489 > 6593 = 105

1596199757803.png

Reactions: Bucketoy and ABC
Okay, good news... yesterday in the reshuffle I went 3300 with an August 17th TPW. My High Wing was unfortunately removed from my order on July 20th.
Great news!!!! Your build week is now locked in!

Reactions: JoeyBats and Sparro
So, no wing at all. I'm mixed about the wing anyway. It will still look amazing
I will wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with. I liked the wing but would prefer the two post style as apposed to the four post.

Reactions: Bucketoy and ABC
So, no wing at all. I'm mixed about the wing anyway. It will still look amazing
I was not a fan of the wing in the photos. but last week at the rally in Niagara Falls, the other three C8's all had the high wing and I thought it looked much better in person. Not nearly as over the top as I thought. Having said that, it's not my style but I think it works on the car for sure.

I was not a fan of the wing in the photos. but last week at the rally in Niagara Falls, the other three C8's all had the high wing and I thought it looked much better in person. Not nearly as over the top as I thought. Having said that, it's not my style but I think it works on the car for sure.
Have you seen one without the wing in person yet?

My car was one of the last ones built yesterday, I assume my car will be on the truck with yours Murray, about how long are we looking at till delivery, been anxious lol
OK, we just need 8 more cars! LOL

Reactions: TorchC8 and ABC
Okay, good news... yesterday in the reshuffle I went 3300 with an August 17th TPW. My High Wing was unfortunately removed from my order on July 20th.
Great news! You must be much happier this week. My advice, drive the HTC before you decide on any type of wing/spoiler. There will be many options.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.