Our cars may end up on the same truck with our Aug 16 and Aug 24 TPW's for our HTC 's.
Yes, at least they won't be practicing on our cars and with the QCH on convertibles we'll probably get shipped out at the same time as the first ones if not sooner than the first ones to roll off the line.

Nice recovery! 👍
6594 > 6710 = 117

1596300427171.png

hopefully there was a few others built this week too! maybe we can get it sooner than we think haha
I was talking to Jeff at Cullen and he has I think 3 cars at 4100. He thinks I'll be riding with them. I don't remember what dealer you are with. Have you checked your status code?
4100 = scheduled
4200 = shipped from BG

Reactions: ABC
I'm with van Dusen Ajax, I contacted my dealer today and he said im at 4B00
I was at 4B00 which is bayed for quality control, usually a panel alignment correction or similar
condition that keeps the car from progressing to 4000 ready for shipment. They have a special crew who
make the corrections so it can move to event 4000.
I believe Gilles27 was also at that event code at one time.
I have since moved backwards to 3800 produced, I have no idea what that backward movement means.
Maybe they ran out of a particular option and are awaiting parts.
Have to wait and see what the beginning of the week brings.

I was at 4B00 which is bayed for quality control, usually a panel alignment correction or similar
condition that keeps the car from progressing to 4000 ready for shipment. They have a special crew who
I have since moved backwards to 3800 produced, I have no idea what that backward movement means.
I stayed at 4B00 for 4 days, not sure why but wasn't long.

Reactions: Bucketoy and Blu427
The event codes are not always 100%. I know for a fact (NOW) that I was never still at 3000 with a October 26 TPW when I reported that. I was in fact at 3300 with an August 17 TPW. No explanation was given why I was given the inaccurate information that bummed me out for a few days.

• Informative
Reactions: Bucketoy and Blu427
Yeah I heard the 4b00 means either quality control fix or its the same as code 4000 awaiting shipment, which is what my dealer mentioned, that its in the lot just waiting to get picked up basically, ive also seen that some people their code has flipped back and forth between the two. Hopefully no issues and that I'll have the car in less than 2 weeks along with you guys who've also been produced recently

Reactions: Blu427 and Bucketoy
The event codes are not always 100%. I know for a fact (NOW) that I was never still at 3000 with a October 26 TPW when I reported that. I was in fact at 3300 with an August 17 TPW. No explanation was given why I was given the inaccurate information that bummed me out for a few days.
One thing I found out on Friday was the CC now only gets a weekly report. They can no longer ask Order Management directly.

6711 > 6800 = 90
8 hour shift?
2nd shift starting soon?

View attachment 42421
Yes I would say they must be getting close to flipping the switch. Possibly moving some day shift people to night shift to cross train while putting some second shift people on day shift for same reason. Makes sense. Need to goose the output if they are going to meet that 20K total build number soon.

My car has been invoiced (4150) which is always a good sign that it will ship soon. I'm told BC has 9 cars at this code status. Surely there is a trailer load now.
Slowly I turned, closer and closer I step. Inch by inch .... Don't say Niagara Falls! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.