I added a column to show how well they are doing at BGA. VERY close to projected build speed of 11.6

Friday 6028 > 6142 = 115

1595692126316.png

Reactions: Bucketoy
Hope they get on to 2 shifts,because GM will have alot of C8 orders at Status 3000 or higher which will not get built by November. Mine is scheduled for Early October build but will not happen if only one shift.Congratsmto and your baby being born tomorrow.

Atta boy Murray, you'll be behind the wheel soon!
I just pray there are no reasons to put it on a QC hold. Not sure when the codes get updated, but I'll check in with the museum tomorrow as my dealer is on vacation until Tuesday,

Reactions: Sparro
I understand that ordering the Photo Album which documents the car's production will open a door at the Corvette Museum such that the Museum will provide more accurate info about the car's place in the assembly line. Any info about whether it could also advance the car's place in that line or better guarantee the car will actually be made? Has anyone purchased one and if so, is it worth the US$700?

I wish Canadians could get Museum delivery which everyone seems to rave about, although finding the time to drive the car back would be a challenge.

Reactions: ABC
It's not looking good with running a single shift!

17 weeks to go until end of November at an average of 570 cars/week = 9,690.

This is roughly 3,777 short for 2020 (13467-9690).
Latest rumour is they will start the second shift the 2nd or 3rd week of August.
Another rumour is a Saturday run this weekend and/or next. Plus sprinkle a few in here and there.
I hope both those rumours are accurate.

Reactions: Sparro
Latest rumour is they will start the second shift the 2nd or 3rd week of August.
Another rumour is a Saturday run this weekend and/or next. Plus sprinkle a few in here and there.
If both are true, it could help out a guy like me. I'll check with the higher ups on Monday to see if my TPW has moved around again.

Well they need to find the ability to make another 223 cars per week effective next week in order to make the deadline...that's more than 1 Saturday shift!

Fingers crossed on a 2nd shift...if and when that comes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.