Per the Concierge...

"Thank you for your patience! I did just receive word that the Bowling Green Production Plant will not run production on the week of May 24th due to a temporary parts supply issue. Our supply chain, manufacturing and engineering teams are working closely with our supply base to mitigate any further impact on production, and we expect the plant to resume normal operations on Tuesday, June 1st."

Just in.
14049 > 14227 = 179

1621525108797.png

This is a great number as my c8 number 14176 was built yesterday... now the last waiting stretch start... with the delivery.... let's hope 4-8 weeks so I can enjoy it this summer. 😊
My bro's car was built yesterday too, 14186. 4-8 weeks? Where is your car going? My brothers is going to BS and these cars are currently in the Jack Cooper lot on "batch hold" which is normal for cars that were just built. It will ship soon, I am tracking the shipping and they'll most likely arrive in two weeks if there's no major issues come up.

My bro's car was built yesterday too, 14186. 4-8 weeks? Where is your car going? My brothers is going to BS and these cars are currently in the Jack Cooper lot on "batch hold" which is normal for cars that were just built. It will ship soon, I am tracking the shipping and they'll most likely arrive in two weeks if there's no major issues come up.
@Sparro how are you tracking? My car was built Tuesday of this week. I would love to be able to follow it!

Per the Concierge...

"Thank you for your patience! I did just receive word that the Bowling Green Production Plant will not run production on the week of May 24th due to a temporary parts supply issue. Our supply chain, manufacturing and engineering teams are working closely with our supply base to mitigate any further impact on production, and we expect the plant to resume normal operations on Tuesday, June 1st."
Well this just sucks! Sorry to all who were expecting their car to be built.

@Sparro how are you tracking? My car was built Tuesday of this week. I would love to be able to follow it!
As some of the original C8 members know, I know a guy. If your car was built Tuesday and going to Ingersoll then it should be on the same Jack Copper truck that drops there for the other trucking company to bring it to BS. So my info should hold true for others built in the same timeframe heading to the same lot. The more cars the better chances they ship sooner rather than later.

My c8 is going to Quebec. How are you tracking the shipping?

I sure hope a couple of members here get theirs built this week!
14228 > 14372 = 145

View attachment 82115
Murray you sir are a beauty, all your effort to keep up sanity ! Thank you for what you do. If GM would release some allotment for Canada I'd feel even better. Next in line .....

Last edited:
Murray you sir are a beauty, all your effort to keep up sane ! Thank you for what you do. If GM would release some allotment for Canada I'd feel even better. Next in line .....
Yes, second that , thanks Murray for keeping us uptdated during our builds. We’re going have to to change your handle to “ Old/Young Faithful” as the info we need always arrives regularly and never misses a beat !
Got a call from Spencer’s yesterday and they invoiced my C8 already. It was built Tuesday night , finished Wednesday morning, so should ship soon .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.