My dealer says I am 2nd, on his list , but he is not telling me how many allocations he is getting or has gotten. He swore up and down , he could get me a 2021 , then it was a 2022 for this spring. I believed him , this time, and went and sold my Vette this winter. Now I am on foot. I am so frustrated , you would not believe me. I do not trust them anymore , that is why I am shopping around. They told me they sell around 7 a year that is why I joined them because I started 14th the first time I ordered a 2020. After three full cycles of the C8 , I am still waiting. I know 2nd sounds good but!!!!!!
As Murray said earlier you are probably best to stay with your current dealer given that you are second and if he is honest about getting 7 allocations a year. If that is right he is getting one car every 6 weeks or so. I assume that you have already firmed up your build and locked it in. He should tell you once GM accepts your order and build should be 6-8 weeks after that and delivery 4-6 weeks after build.

As Murray said earlier you are probably best to stay with your current dealer given that you are second and if he is honest about getting 7 allocations a year. If that is right he is getting one car every 6 weeks or so. I assume that you have already firmed up your build and locked it in. He should tell you once GM accepts your order and build should be 6-8 weeks after that and delivery 4-6 weeks after build.
My 2023 build is already in. I even called Conciergerie and they said they have it. Thanks for all the encouragement. I am just losing patience at a high rate. Never been treated this way , when buying a car.

My 2023 build is already in. I even called Conciergerie and they said they have it. Thanks for all the encouragement. I am just losing patience at a high rate. Never been treated this way , when buying a car.
Hey if the Concierge can see it then you are in the system so well on your way. I suspect you'll be driving it by early to mid summer. I too am frustrated, got mine a week ago and it has been cold and rainy almost every day since. I must confess I even took it out one day when rain threatened and it eventually rained like crazy and I got it filthy. Next day was warm enough to wash it. Good luck, worth the wait.

Hey if the Concierge can see it then you are in the system so well on your way. I suspect you'll be driving it by early to mid summer. I too am frustrated, got mine a week ago and it has been cold and rainy almost every day since. I must confess I even took it out one day when rain threatened and it eventually rained like crazy and I got it filthy. Next day was warm enough to wash it. Good luck, worth the wait.
I've been at this juncture three times already but never got one. Thanks for the encouragement.

The rain won’t hurt it… the other Brampton drivers however are another thing! Lol- my family is in Brampton and I don’t think there’s another city in Canada with so many red light runners

Reactions: Bunny hop
The rain won’t hurt it… the other Brampton drivers however are another thing! Lol- my family is in Brampton and I don’t think there’s another city in Canada with so many red light runners
We do a lot of touring in our Corvettes so they have to get used to rain. On #6 now and none have melted not even the C3.
Yep we do have our fair share of aggressive drivers in Brampton. I spent much of my career travelling to big cities in the US and Europe and find Brampton pretty tame compared to them. Record for scariest city to drive in is probably Cairo. Saigon and Hong Cong are a close second. Boston is probably the champion in North America and Montreal is Canadian champion.

Reactions: Bucketoy
We do a lot of touring in our Corvettes so they have to get used to rain. On #6 now and none have melted not even the C3.
Yep we do have our fair share of aggressive drivers in Brampton. I spent much of my career travelling to big cities in the US and Europe and find Brampton pretty tame compared to them. Record for scariest city to drive in is probably Cairo. Saigon and Hong Cong are a close second. Boston is probably the champion in North America and Montreal is Canadian champion.
I live in the Montreal area,so I am use to it

4/8
21,125 > 21,297 = 173

1649534809278.png

Reactions: lance and Bucketoy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.