So……For those more “western based”, here are my thoughts about a nice few day drive. Start up Red Deerish and cruise south. maybe a stop in YYC for some BBQ or at Naina’s for stuffed burgers. Continue south and end up in Cardston . From there work back into Pincher Creek and through the Crows Nest with an overnight in Fernie. Lots of places to stop and explore along the way like the Frank Slide etc…From Fernie cruise up to Cranbrook (stop where ever and whenever) and end up in Fairmont for the night. Maybe spend a day in the Fairmont/Invermere country with a cool drive up to Panarama. Leave whenever and head towards Radium and down Hwy 93 with stops at Lake Louise (open to the idea from Radium through Golden and then back up through the Park to Louise as well). Through Banff/Canmore with an overnight in Canmore (there is a great little Brazilian steakhouse in Canmore). There are lots of cool little shops in Canmore/Banff so could spend some time there as well. East on the hwy to the Kananaskis turnoff then run through to Longview (again stop wherever whenever) grab steaks in Longview and make our way back to YYC. Anybody needs to get home then from Canmore back to YYC through 1A. Cool little drive.

Some prairie running, some foothills, and some mountains. I know the run through Loiuse into Canmore is over used but there is a reason. Downside for me is from Invermere to Canmore there is a shortage of Timmy’s…..

Thoughts. We can talk dates next.

Not looking to “organize”. Stay where you want. Peel off where you want. We can coordinate on the fly where to re-group. Most of us are used to “adulting”. It wouldn’t be my idea to stop and wait for long unless someone had a vehicle or medical issue, then safety becomes # one. I also don’t really care if somebody shows up with a car other than a Vette. Just not a mini-van full of rug rats or something not cool. Yep I am elitist.

Sounds good to me. Damn elitist 😏🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.