No quite.

The comment regarding how the biker was able to get lower than my ex-wife (quite and achievement) refers to how we'd drawn up a marriage contract before we got married, we actually talked about it for months before. Anyway, suddenly when she leaves me she claims that she has no idea of what it is she signed. We were unaware that while you can draw up your own contact in some provinces, you have to have it reviewed and explained to you by separate lawyers................

So suddenly her word was worth nothing, the contract about as useful as toilet paper and I ended up having to pay her $1K a month for every month we were married in a settlement.................

So as I prepare for being in a common-law relationship and buying a house together we're off to see our lawyers so we are both protected from the other.

Sort of a cynical little joke....................

Cheers,

Garry

I've been a bike nut since I was a teen. I had dirt bikes before I was old enough to drive a car, and I still have a crotch rocket in my garage today. Nevertheless, these videos make me pucker so hard that I won't be able to poop for two days. These guys are straight-up CRAZY! Dead-Nuts!

Fantastic and amazing footage, for sure! The wonder of the Internet allows an author to show the best of what the Isle of Man TT has to offer, and those videos are incredible. It is also one of the longest-running races in the world, although the "track" (which is run along regular roads around the island) has changed over the years - it has been run since 1907. It is also quite possibly the most dangerous track in the world for the same reason as mentioned in parenthesis above, as it has claimed the lives of close to 250 people in its history.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I've been a bike nut since I was a teen. I had dirt bikes before I was old enough to drive a car, and I still have a crotch rocket in my garage today. Nevertheless, these videos make me pucker so hard that I won't be able to poop for two days. These guys are straight-up CRAZY! Dead-Nuts!

Fantastic and amazing footage, for sure! The wonder of the Internet allows an author to show the best of what the Isle of Man TT has to offer, and those videos are incredible. It is also one of the longest-running races in the world, although the "track" (which is run along regular roads around the island) has changed over the years - it has been run since 1907. It is also quite possibly the most dangerous track in the world for the same reason as mentioned in parenthesis above, as it has claimed the lives of close to 250 people in its history.
I can, to a degree, relate Jeremiad. I was also a bike nut.... Long before crotch rockets were invented....lol... I drove the 900 Kawasaki when it was the fastest production street bike... not even close to bikes today... After a broad side with a car who "didn't see me coming" and a long stint with hospital and crutches, I moto-crossed for a short period before realizing I didn't have the cojones any more.... these videos made me "pucker" as well..... lol.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.