reward offered to anyone who can BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE give my\e a name and contact number for a dealer or person to,buy my 2019 gs that msrp was 112g for that price
must be folks out there who recently sold like maybe Marno or some others

amd don’t just send me a name give me particulars of the transaction you were party to within the last 120 days

sold my BULLITT for what I paid about 30 days ago. actually within 79 dollars

Reactions: Vegas1500
reward offered to anyone who can BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE give my\e a name and contact number for a dealer or person to,buy my 2019 gs that msrp was 112g for that price
must be folks out there who recently sold like maybe Marno or some others

amd don’t just send me a name give me particulars of the transaction you were party to within the last 120 days

sold my BULLITT for what I paid about 30 days ago. actually within 79 dollars
Good Luck Jeff. You get $112 I can't wait to see your smile.

Along with the C8 these are probably the last ICE Corvettes being produced. GM was/is at the top of their game with features , appearence (no insult to previous generations) and driveability with these models.
Maybe people are starting to recognize that and are willing to offer top dollar for what may soon disappear. That or else the housing mania has carried over to the Corvette.

Used C7 prices are off the chain, holy moly!!
Yup .. someone gave me his name card at the Gas station last week asking if I consider selling my car to him for $95.000 please contact him .. I said NO Thank you .. and I saw two weeks ago at one of a dealer in here have a couple use of C7 for sale $100.000 to $110.000 a piece.

Whether it is houses or Corvettes, the crazy part is it is unfortunately a one way street... Yes, you can get a big buck if you sell. But you will not be able to replace it unless you top up big time, if you ever want to get back in the game. Probably better to watch for deals on new toys to add to the collection, while still holding on to the original toy we all got at a "pre-gold rush" price... :)

Friend of mine sold his Grand Sport.. he just bought a 911 turbo..

I would say he is not a true Vette guy but I do appreciate what he bought

I'm embarrassed to type how low I sold my '17 Z06/Z07 3LZ with MT for, last May.
Not the biggest mistake I've ever made, but damn close.
I just sold my 2019 Wide Body Hellcat Challenger for the same price i paid for it 2 years ago . Yeah i could have likely sat on a little longer and got more $$$ for it , however , drive a car for 2 years and not loose anything , im happy :)

Whether it is houses or Corvettes, the crazy part is it is unfortunately a one way street... Yes, you can get a big buck if you sell. But you will not be able to replace it unless you top up big time, if you ever want to get back in the game. Probably better to watch for deals on new toys to add to the collection, while still holding on to the original toy we all got at a "pre-gold rush" price... :)
This 100%. I notice this where I live a lot, even amongst my neighbours selling cars, houses, toys, etc., and then next time I see them they are telling me its too expensive to get a new car, house, toy lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.