Ouch. Only 213k plus fees in Cdn $.... and thats' so far.... There you go Sp. Call your buddy... Right colour, right trim, right options and right tranny....

Only a few hours left to bid on this peach:

Dammit ... I completely missed knowing this was available ... not enough time now to research and jump in

• Wow
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Dammit ... I completely missed knowing this was available ... not enough time now to research and jump in
Sorry. I put it up within seconds of seeing it.
All the info is in the ad.
900 miles.....warranty........equipped exactly as I thought "someone" was interested in.
BUY IT NOW!!

Sorry. I put it up within seconds of seeing it.
All the info is in the ad.
900 miles.....warranty........equipped exactly as I thought "someone" was interested in.
BUY IT NOW!!
No worry. It needs careful review and clarifying with the broker I will have for importing it. So it will sadly be a missed opportunity. I do appreciate the posting - nothing for you to apologize for 😁👍🏻 Thx

No worry. It needs careful review and clarifying with the broker I will have for importing it. So it will sadly be a missed opportunity. I do appreciate the posting - nothing for you to apologize for 😁👍🏻 Thx
Do you know whether or not, if covid has changed the import (from usa) process?

Do you know whether or not, if covid has changed the import (from usa) process?
Covid has made it tougher to do “in person” hence an importing auto-related broker.
Restrictions are fluid though and it’s a matter of being prepared for hurdles.
I do not have any recent experience to share as of yet - just hypothetical research.

Last edited:
Reactions: AxeZ06
Only a few hours left to bid on this peach:

One should never scan these things quickly.... I first thought this car was offered at $53K... :) Excuse me while I go unhook the trailer...

Everything was ideal about this specimen for sure ...

USD$190k ... is pretty much the going price south of the 49th ...
CAN$1/4Mil is too big of a pill to swallow up here + importing.
Not too disappointed for missing out now.
... continuing to wait for the next one ...

Everything was ideal about this specimen for sure ...

USD$190k ... is pretty much the going price south of the 49th ...
CAN$1/4Mil is too big of a pill to swallow up here + importing.
Not too disappointed for missing out now.
... continuing to wait for the next one ...
Here it is.....the next one. 4 days & counting.
A8 though.....

I just spoke to my guy at Boyer Chev in Pickering and he had a ZR1 in the showroom when I bought my 19 Grandsport and I kept eyeing it but i settled for my GS.
I asked him today what he got for it and he said $185,000 for it but wasn't that price then, I prob should have bought it because it wasn't nearly that price at the time!!

That US$150k price at the current rate of exchange is CAN$185,650. The stick car that sold for US$190k is CAN$235,157. Being in Canada you are better off finding one already in Canada if you are looking for one. You are paying the government and all the people needed to get a US car here the extra cash if you insist on wanting one from the states not to mention the stupid speedo only going to 220km/h when you switch the cluster to metric.

Currently on autotrader.ca nationally in Canada 9 ZR1's are FS, only 3 are M7 and no clue if some of these are legit Canuck rides or imported US ones. Speedo on my ZR1 below:

Attachments

• speedo gauge.jpg
    speedo gauge.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.