Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Hey guys, Work has called me away and it will interfere with my car storage/ loading and unloading plans now. I need to purchase a cover IMMEDIATELY. Indoor or outdoor is fine. Just needs to be in good shape and clean. Let me know what you have. Leaving Sunday morning to drive out to get car. Returning with car Monday night . Would pick it up Monday night upon my return. Then it's three hrs sleep and off to Northbay for work. Nobody had one in stock/ was open for me to snag one. Thought I would leave car in trailer and grab one Tuesday...but nooo lol.Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Sparco at Cdn tire if no one has one for you Movie. here's mine..It fit my C6 fine as well..I thnk it's the medium size. Cheap, quick, easy and a super soft fleece lining. Good luck.

DSCN2239.jpg

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Here is the GM factory satin stretch cover I ended up getting. It was just out of the bag so it had a few wrinkles in it. This cover was recommended by a few people and I cannot remember a nicer fit. Anybody considering a cover drop me a PM. I found a very, VERY good supplier for this cover. Fit is fantastic. Inside is super soft flannel.
March 7th, 2017 083.JPG
March 7th, 2017 086.JPG
March 7th, 2017 087.JPG

Last edited:
Some people just don't care about their cars. I simply cannot believe you did not iron it before putting it on.:Biggrin:

Does indeed fit great and it sounds like you got a deal which is always good.:thumbs:

I was down there today looking at the wrinkles on the passenger side, trying to smooth them out. Thought they would be gone by today. Better, but not gone lol. Price was silly almost....it was 66 dollars more than a guy was asking (and sold for) the same cover used on Kijiji. You don't know where a used one has been either contaminant wise.

Here is the GM factory satin stretch cover I ended up getting. It was just out of the bag so it had a few wrinkles in it. This cover was recommended by a few people and I cannot remember a nicer fit. Anybody considering a cover drop me a PM. I found a very, VERY good supplier for this cover. Fit is fantastic. Inside is super soft flannel. View attachment 7670 View attachment 7671 View attachment 7672
I've got the same one,minus the badging..... But,I ironed mine first :thumbs:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread