Private Delivery Bays
We were checking out an XT4 for “her” and I have “approval” only to photo what I like about it ... waiting now for Spring Delivery to see one with the Sport Package and with Trailering upgrades.
So far 😁👍🏻 It does have Carbon Fiber but “maybe” not enough 😂👍🏻

B78DAC74-A4BB-43F4-9D4E-A7D73D1278B5.jpeg

AE18F923-8DE8-4A61-8140-323619EECCFE.jpeg

3D88F830-191B-4D7D-9B4F-3FF23E8955E6.jpeg

E419ECBC-21A1-424D-AA9E-E68FA2947D45.jpeg

Reactions: ddgermann
I had a discussion with one of the owners when construction was starting. Cadillac is huge for the ownership group. They want to keep this location strictly Cadillac.
All Chev. including Corvette will still be taken care of by the Jack Carter location. Corvette is not big enough for their own location.

I had a discussion with one of the owners when construction was starting. Cadillac is huge for the ownership group. They want to keep this location strictly Cadillac.
All Chev. including Corvette will still be taken care of by the Jack Carter location. Corvette is not big enough for their own location.
Ya so I found (no Corvette Servicing) .... I like the Cadillac exclusivity .... last time I was in for an inclusive oil renew with my Corvette,
Jack Carter was oil-servicing a piece of junk of a different auto make because, as explained, "it's just an oil change bay" ...
... and so I had to ask at this New Dealership and I likely will again just before I sign on the dotted line when buying a New Cadillac there.
(because it's just what I do ... :Shifty:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.