Could this be a possible Calgary "Exotic" Corvette Dealership?

Discussion in 'C8 Zora Forum' started by SN-III, May 16, 2017.

1. SN-III

SN-III High RPM Poster

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    16LBR-His&17SBM-Hers
    Not much gets by the "observant" driver. My Wife just found a sign for a new build here in Calgary that just may be a flagship location for a Cadillac only Dealership that we may all start to see in Canada. What really has my attention is this location. Dealerships that are nearby are dedicated Lamborghini, Porsche and a speculated Ferrari Location. There is also what looks to be a High-end Speciality Detailing Shop already under construction. What is not nearby is Dealerships that I think are the competitors of Cadillac. I draw a speculation from this that might be a stretch. Is it possible that a Brand Spanking New Mid Engine General Motors C8 "Supercar" coming out will be under the wing/roof of Cadillac or partner in some way. This would support what a few "dealer birdies" are tweetin to my ears warning me not to wash away a thought that the Canadian Loonie Dollar MSRP of the up and coming fully loaded GM mid engine sports car just might be starting with a "2" ...
    Oh snap !!!
    We will have to wait and see along with whether a Chevy-priced version of a C8 Corvette remains -
    as I think it would be foolish to chew off the arm that feeds you ...
    Me thinks my speculating of this signage might have just stirred a Hornets Nest ...
    CalgaryCadillacDealershipComing.jpg ....

#1 SN-III, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    MikeysZ06 likes this.
  2. MikeysZ06

MikeysZ06 High RPM Poster

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    2007 lemans blue Z06
    I've been keeping an eye on a facility called " The vaults " up off Country hills Blvd and Deerfoot trail. It's quite the structure going up. Can only imagine what will be housed i there.

3. JCWP

JCWP Active Member

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    2016 C7 convertible
    Map
    Motor Authority reported that GM will produce both the C7 & new mid-engine C8 will be produced in tandem. So, consumers will have a choice of either car. They showed a beautiful color photo of the new C8, and wow, what a gorgeous car. The C8 will be a much more expensive vehicle: you won't be getting into a base car for $70K to be sure - probably $150K+ which will still be way cheaper than any comparable super car on the market. Talking about 750HP with 4+Litre new engine as the power plant. I believe 2019? I just hope there will be a convertible?

4. Jeffer2013

Jeffer2013 Active Member

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    2016 Base DSOM
    link to the colour photo as I could not find it Jeff

5. MikeysZ06

MikeysZ06 High RPM Poster

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    2007 lemans blue Z06
    I'll get a pic of the progress of it a little later Jeffer. I have a job down near there after lunch.

Draft saved Draft deleted