I have started planning and mapping my Corvette Cruises for 2023. In 2022 I have successfully organized 12 events in Hamilton/Niagara Region. 2023 will be bigger and better. This year the cruises will be longer and we will go deeper into Halton Region.

I hope to see you all in May for the season opener cruise.

Here is a recap video of the Corvette Summer of 2022

Last edited:
time will tell if we get rained out on one of the Cruise days that will push the remaining schedule by 1 week ;)
You've been warned! BWAAAA HUAAAA ;)

1677429793532.png

Since this is my very first corvette, I would love to join if I'm free on the event dates. Assuming non-Ontarians are invited :canada:
That's a long drive for you, so make a weekend of it and stay at a hotel / motel.

Since this is my very first corvette, I would love to join if I'm free on the event dates. Assuming non-Ontarians are invited :canada:
everyone is welcome, we had some people plan a weekend getaway to Niagara Falls with their wives/girlfriends coincidentally same weekend as the Corvette Cruise.

Reactions: JR410
everyone is welcome, we had some people plan a weekend getaway to Niagara Falls with their wives/girlfriends coincidentally same weekend as the Corvette Cruise.
... and then you can invite everyone back to your motel room after the cruise! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.