Jan 26, 2018
Orford, Qc
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette HTC 2023
Province
QC
I know that some of you will be jealous... I am just coming back from the 2 days driving lessons at Ron Fellows performance driving school.

What an amazing experience. Both days were very busy. We have been on the track several time.
As you know, Chevrolet is paying for a large part of the course making it a real deal.
Cars are in top shape condition and the track is world class.
Instructors (we had 8 total at all time) are very professional. They are eager to show us how to become better.
My wife has been riding with the instructor for every session and she now understand better the capacity of the car.
If you, just like me, have never tracked your Corvette, I can ensure you that your car has much better capacity that you can think. If you have been tracking your own Corvette, then you know what I mean.
The stability of the car is amazing, the braking capacity and the overall handling is exceptional.
If you are still inside your first year of ownership and you are hesitating about going to that course or not then I really recommend that you book your training now.
You will not regret.

Yes the course was simply fantastic. We went at the very end of March. The weather was perfect. Low 80s.
For the money 💰 it’s a bargain, even at the full price, for what you are getting. Agreed the facilities and people are terrific as well. 😀

Reactions: frankmp and YFCvii
We went in mid December 2016 and they had the specials on then. I think the USA slows down between their Thanksgiving and Christmas so there might be specials on again this year. Frank - if you go to their web site and check registration there are lots of open slots in December.

Reactions: frankmp
Ventured to the COS two Easter Weekends in a row (2017 & 2018).
When we purchased my Corvette in 2016, the COS was a thought.
When we purchased my Wife's Corvette in 2017, the COS was a given right from the offer to purchase.
Developed a lot of friendships there.

Reactions: ddgermann
I had a great time! That's me in the blue!

Attachments

• _REV5691.jpg
    _REV5691.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 36
I just wanted to point out this is track driving... there is very little useful skills for driving on regular roads. Still a great time and you learn to respect your Vette, it is a race car with cup holders, not the other way around.

Just received email.....For those contemplating the school between dec1-jan15 they have a winter special adding a second free nite. Im one contemplating.... Attached is current open dates.....

Attachments

• C7 Schedule 9-20-18 (1).pdf
    324.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
For everyone who has been there - what exactly is included? I have scoured the site but must be missing something. One night stay is included as well as the 2 day driving school, right? Do most people drive in from Vegas the morning of?

Looking to go March 29-30th, 2019! Woohoo!

Reactions: YFCvii
Hello,
The track is about 1 hour from Las-Vegas. The lesson starts at 7h00 AM so quite early. I have been there late August and at that time they had a special deal incluging the second night free. I believe that you should pay for the extra night to be fresh in the first morning not having the rush to drive real early. In my case, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and the first dinner were included.

Get prepare, you will really enjoy the time on the track..

Reactions: LE BARON
Definitely book your condo and go the day before and get settled in. That’s what we did and it really made the experience better as there is no rushing. It’s a very cool place to just hang out for the afternoon before. The staff are very friendly and great to chat with around the garages and clubhouse.

For everyone who has been there - what exactly is included? I have scoured the site but must be missing something. One night stay is included as well as the 2 day driving school, right? Do most people drive in from Vegas the morning of?

Looking to go March 29-30th, 2019! Woohoo!
Call them as they will offer you a second night's stay at a fairly decent price.
Allows you an extra night there to enjoy an awesome dinner at a nearby winery (more pricey than McD's).
Made a vacation of it with a couple of nights in vegas too.
Lots of walking and plenty of boxes to throw some money in to.
Call the COS and go. I went on the Easter dates in 2017 & in 2018 (for my Wife) ...
no big deal but I'm just reminiscing right now ....

Oh yes ... the fella who just wrote the message just above this message of mine ☝️
was there at the same time as me too.😂

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread