I plan on leaving from Etown on Saturday morning, as I plan to be there Friday evening.

Hey. I had to look up Rosthern, Sask. :cool: My grandparents settled north east of Alvena, Sask. in the 1800s. I spent a bit of time looking for them actually ....
I am looking forward to meeting you and see if we share any .... history (aka "old money" ....) :p
:Cheers2:

Reactions: BDK
Will this still be a go rain or shine? As the weekend approaches, it appears the weather is planning a down turn.
Forecast is 12 degrees and 40% chance of showers. I will be taking that chance as I was out today at 3 degrees first thing and when it hit 12 it was window down and cruising like a summer day. I just need to get out and run... Drove to Van last time in raging thunderstorm and didn't melt so showers are a walk in the park when I get to drive my Vette... But to each their own... So far it is still a go and I will be there.... Our cruise after some grub and BS in Ponoka will be out to Stoners Landing boat launch (don't ask)... on the NW end of Gull Lake. A nice run to clean out some carbon and a spot for more BS and some pictures. Would like to see as many members as possible but totally up to the individuals.

Not a pristine forecast so lets throw it out there. Who is backing away from attending on the 7th in favor of an alternate date? Reply appreciated. Thanks.

What is your drop dead date for changing the burger lady would be my suggestion?? We all know forecasts are nowhere near accurate 4-5 days out like this and the damn thing could change twice yet.

This just up. The burger lady will NOT be attending so please get some breakfast before you get there. Looks like A&W Bacon and eggers are going to take a kicking on the way. Depending on weather, timing of the cruise up to Stoners Landing etc. etc. I may be heading down to Bentley after for some lunch at the Monkey Top. All are welcome if we do. Anyone coming from the Calgary or any other direction wants to meet up at the A&W in Gasoline Alley on the way, give me a shout as that's where I'll be and we can make the run up to Ponoka together.

Last edited: