Oct 1, 2017
VetteCoins
Province
MB
I'm in the furniture industry and was in vegas for international furn show. I thought u guys gals would get a kick out of these.. available in 6 colors lol
upload_2018-2-7_12-18-25.png

no idea on the cost of these . the booth was unmanned when i walked in so i just took a pic . i was going to go back but ran out of time. i could ask one of the other dealers from Manitoba that r in our buying group if one of them got a catalogue and price if u r serious.
thx Andy

Those are pretty dang nice. I just picked up one of these used for my son on the weekend.....we'll see how long it lasts before it starts getting some Corvette mods. :rofl:

View attachment 14384
I can see it now Riley. Your wife will take your kid/s shopping and you’ll be sitting in the bed making car sounds !! Just make sure the drapes are closed !

Very cool bed for sure.

Outstanding! While I used to be an honest 5'10" I have shrunk as I have been aging. If 5'7" is the threshold I'll be looking forward to my spine shrinking more yet!

And...............

Can you get it in velocity yellow??!!

Reactions: ddgermann
haha, cool! I have the same bed for my son as Riley just bought. I got it from Sears back in 2013, and although I don't remember what the price was, it wasn't very expensive. I'm thinking $300 or $400.

Attachments

• 20180218_150255.jpg
    20180218_150255.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.