Sep 14, 2014
Vancouver island
VetteCoins
Car
C7
I remember someone saying they printed off a $1500 coupon off gm's site and applied it, anyone have the link? My car gets delivered in a couple days, trying to save a few bucks if I can, I went to school at the beginning of the year so I can get $750 from that, would be nice if gm Canada honoured a credit union discount like America, since if been with them the past 15 years

I remember someone saying they printed off a $1500 coupon off gm's site and applied it, anyone have the link? My car gets delivered in a couple days, trying to save a few bucks if I can, I went to school at the beginning of the year so I can get $750 from that, would be nice if gm Canada honoured a credit union discount like America, since if been with them the past 15 years

I got the coupon from the GM Canada Chevrolet website. Printed it and brought it to the dealer when I was negotiating the purchase agreement. I was surprised the dealer took it.

Ask your dealer about a loyalty discount, if you currently own any GM vehicle that has been insured in your name for the last 6 months that's worth $750.00
If that said vehicle is a Pontiac or an Oldsmobile because they are no longer in production they are worth a $1,500.00 discount.

Ask your dealer about a loyalty discount, if you currently own any GM vehicle that has been insured in your name for the last 6 months that's worth $750.00
If that said vehicle is a Pontiac or an Oldsmobile because they are no longer in production they are worth a $1,500.00 discount.

I'm hoping they will have something like this in the spring as the new Stingray will be replacing my 1999 TA Firehawk.

I'm hoping they will have something like this in the spring as the new Stingray will be replacing my 1999 TA Firehawk.

If you ordered the car while the program was in place, and it was ordered as a sold unit with your name on it, then you are price protected on the Pontiac Loyalty program... unless there is something better in place when the car come in, in which case you get your choice of existing incentives when you ordered the car, or when you take delivery..

The GM $500 coupons do pop up once and a while, but since they usually have a limited time, I'm assuming that you'd need to pull them just prior to delivery of the vehicle...?!?

There are 500, 1000, and two or 3 guys have pulled 1500 dollar coupons from the site. I don't know anyone who has been lucky enough recently though and my luck went dry. Mine expired in Oct.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.