Today's shipments picked
View attachment 41798
Looks like @MikeCC8 is on it's way
Question, the above list says picked for shipping, does that mean its not actually going out yet and just in the que? I dont know if its actually on a truck or not or how long the car would actually take to arrive. This was from monday and there is no sign of my car wednesday afternoon. Does someone know if it typically takes 3-7 days for the cars to get to where they need to be? Im curious because someone said they are sitting at the dealership waiting......how do they know its even going to show that day?? Thanks for the help

So I am the guy waiting and the am actually going to call it a day. The trucks have delays at borders possible construction etc. Based on pure drive time my truck should have been here today. But I will wait for the call tomorrow am. The silver z51 delivered here today was dispatched on Monday.

So I am the guy waiting and the am actually going to call it a day. The trucks have delays at borders possible construction etc. Based on pure drive time my truck should have been here today. But I will wait for the call tomorrow am. The silver z51 delivered here today was dispatched on Monday.
Pity! Oh well, one ........... more ........... day ............... lol

So today truck one of two did make it in to Humberview. A nice Blade Silver Z51 with the glass roof panel. Sharp Car.
IMG_3957.JPG

IMG_3958.JPG

Can I get someone to check on the status of my corvette on here? I think it's meant to be built this month.
XNKK03 with dealer code of 87064
Thanks,
You can go to the Chevrolet website 2020 Corvette Stingray | Next Generation | Chevrolet Canada
Use the chat function and give them your order number, your name and your dealers name. They can tell you your TPW and confirm anything on your order.
You can also call 1-800-263-3777 for the same folks.
You can also call Order Management if you know your dealers dealer code at 800-668-5846

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
150195004Bowling GreenDEARBORN, MILES STANFORD CHEVROLET1503723071G1Y62D41L5104491Delivered on July 14 2020
150195004Bowling GreenDEARBORN, MILES STANFORD CHEVROLET1503724851G1Y82D47L5104540Delivered on July 14 2020
150195004Bowling GreenWINDSOR, ONREAUME CHEVROLET1503723861G1Y82D46L5104528Delivered on July 14 2020
150195004Bowling GreenLONDON, ONFINCH CHEV CAD BCK GMC1503724361G1Y72D45L5104541Delivered on July 14 2020
150195004Bowling GreenINGERSOLL, ONINGERSOLL RAIL YARD1503720811G1Y82D41L5104226Delivered on July 14 2020
150195004Bowling GreenBOLTON, ONBOLTON MOTOR PRODUCTS INC.1503723621G1Y82D41L5104517Delivered on July 15 2020
150195004Bowling GreenTORONTO, ONOLD MILL PONTIAC BUICK CADILLA1503708001G1Y82D42L5103084Delivered on July 15 2020
150195004Bowling GreenTORONTO, ONHUMBERVIEW PONTIAC BUICK1503723391G1Y72D46L5104502Delivered on July 15 2020
150195004Bowling GreenSCARBOROUGH, ONHOGAN CHEV OLDS LIMITED1503722611G1Y72D41L5104391Delivered on July 15 2020
150195004Bowling GreenOSHAWA, ONONTARIO MOTOR SALES LTD.1503718211G1Y72D43L5103985Delivered on July 15 2020

For people wanting to see their car get unloaded. I can give you my experience.
There are so many variables that determine when that truck might arrive. You have to be a good detective. We can see when the truck was dispatched from BG on the Jack Cooper Portal, and maybe even figure out if we'll be first off, or last off the truck. If you have a good salesman at your dealership, they can tell you what day they THINK the truck might arrive. Sometimes they are correct, sometimes not. A few weeks back, we went out to Orangville to watch my buddies car arrive. At the time, all we could find out, was 1). The truck was dispatched Friday afternoon. 2). His dealership thought the truck would be in late the NEXT week. 3). When we talked to the other dealerships with cars on that truck, they didn't know anything until Monday morning. Two of the dealerships called me Monday to tell us the they were notified the truck would be arriving today sometime (but not my buddies dealership). His car was last on the list of ten cars, so we mapped out the most likely route the driver would take, and concluded he would be last off the truck which would mean, the end of the day. Armed with that information we all met at my buddies dealership that Monday at around 11am. found a nice shade tree and waited together... 6 feet apart. As the day progressed, we could see from the JC Portal receipts that the cars were being delivered in the order we though. We knew we would be last. As we waited outside, I guess word spread within that dealership that there are 3 nuts outside that think their is a Corvette transport was coming today. At about 4pm that truck arrived among a large group of bewildered dealership employees.
After talking to the driver (great guy) he told us he lives in Michigan and was on a run down in the Bowling green area. They asked him if he would like to take a load back up north with him for his journey home. He did, but being late that Friday afternoon, he stopped half way home to spend the night. Arrived home in Michigan Saturday morning. Monday Morning he left his home in Michigan to deliver the 10 C8's to Canada.
So you never know exactly what the plans are when they deliver those cars, except to say, they are going to maximize everything they can, at that particular time.
If anyone has any other ideas on how to track those trucks, please do share.
Mine should be coming in about a month.

For people wanting to see their car get unloaded. I can give you my experience.
There are so many variables that determine when that truck might arrive. You have to be a good detective. We can see when the truck was dispatched from BG on the Jack Cooper Portal, and maybe even figure out if we'll be first off, or last off the truck. If you have a good salesman at your dealership, they can tell you what day they THINK the truck might arrive. Sometimes they are correct, sometimes not. A few weeks back, we went out to Orangville to watch my buddies car arrive. At the time, all we could find out, was 1). The truck was dispatched Friday afternoon. 2). His dealership thought the truck would be in late the NEXT week. 3). When we talked to the other dealerships with cars on that truck, they didn't know anything until Monday morning. Two of the dealerships called me Monday to tell us the they were notified the truck would be arriving today sometime (but not my buddies dealership). His car was last on the list of ten cars, so we mapped out the most likely route the driver would take, and concluded he would be last off the truck which would mean, the end of the day. Armed with that information we all met at my buddies dealership that Monday at around 11am. found a nice shade tree and waited together... 6 feet apart. As the day progressed, we could see from the JC Portal receipts that the cars were being delivered in the order we though. We knew we would be last. As we waited outside, I guess word spread within that dealership that there are 3 nuts outside that think their is a Corvette transport was coming today. At about 4pm that truck arrived among a large group of bewildered dealership employees.
After talking to the driver (great guy) he told us he lives in Michigan and was on a run down in the Bowling green area. They asked him if he would like to take a load back up north with him for his journey home. He did, but being late that Friday afternoon, he stopped half way home to spend the night. Arrived home in Michigan Saturday morning. Monday Morning he left his home in Michigan to deliver the 10 C8's to Canada.
So you never know exactly what the plans are when they deliver those cars, except to say, they are going to maximize everything they can, at that particular time.
If anyone has any other ideas on how to track those trucks, please do share.
Mine should be coming in about a month.
I think you have covered it. Our tracking is only so accurate and all my hopes today were a little unrealistic. I did post the load today that does show that the Canadian runs are a two day affair. My car should hit our dealer tomorrow around 12:00 noon. So today was still productive for me. I have paid for the car and now was able to book my Ron Fellows trip for Sept 8&9.

I think you have covered it. Our tracking is only so accurate and all my hopes today were a little unrealistic. I did post the load today that does show that the Canadian runs are a two day affair. My car should hit our dealer tomorrow around 12:00 noon. So today was still productive for me. I have paid for the car and now was able to book my Ron Fellows trip for Sept 8&9.
I will add this point. The loads do appear to be loaded in the exact order of the milk run delivery. So the top listed car in any groupings of 10 will be the first delivered. The bottom car on the list is the last delivered. This would logically be done so that no extra movements are needed that risk damage.

I will add this point. The loads do appear to be loaded in the exact order of the milk run delivery. So the top listed car in any groupings of 10 will be the first delivered. The bottom car on the list is the last delivered. This would logically be done so that no extra movements are needed that risk damage.
So MilkeCc8's car must have been on the first truck with the silver C8 that you saw.

Just got back and wow! to see it in person is unreal. So still probably 3-7 days to take it home as they are waiting for the high wing spoiler, side rocker panels and fender hash marks to show up. I was told at the dealer they install the fender hash marks at the dealership. I thought they would come on the car like the pinstriping. There was some sort of 2 piece front splitter in the trunk, not sure if that is the Z51 splitter or something different, I thought the Z51 front splitter would be 1 piece. Also it came with upgraded rims on the car, but the stock ones they are still waiting on as well. Any one else have the experience on what is what?

Reactions: ABC and Murray20c8
Too bad you didn't get in a week earlier $300 bonus

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread