This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Corsa x-pipe installed

Love the accountant in the passenger seat comment. It only becomes a problem when the accountant does an audit. Hide the books.

I have a 2015 Z51 with ARH mids, high flow cats, Borla catless x-pipe, B & B Bullets, no NPP (deleted and removed) and a Halltech carbon CAI. The AFM valves have been removed and the function deleted via a tune. The car is loud all the time, but reasonable, unless it's at wot. I think the headers will give you the sound you're looking for. If not, the mufflers are next. Enjoy.

I stand corrected. I was told that the corsa xpipe was going to be too long for any other long tube header brand which is why I brought up the corsa headers. I was originally looking to pair up my corsa xpipe with arh long tubes too but I might actually go with arh mids corsa xpipe and stock npp exhaust.

Reactions: Dantanman

I’m thinking of picking up the arh mids with high flow cats. I have yet to decide if I want a tune on my 19 gs or wait. I was told that the newer arh mids with cats don’t require a tune. I know you mentioned you did a tune on yours. How much gains did you end up with?

Sorry OP if you feel like I’m hijacking the thread I can start a new one

Reactions: Dantanman
No worries, all informative posts!

No tune was required with the headers. Picked up about 15 - 20 hp. Not completely sure as the car was not dyno'd after the header install. The headers are great, lots of positive info. and ARH seems to be the premier supplier of headers with best results.