Mar 20, 2010
orleans,ontario,canada
VetteCoins
Car
2008 C6
Here's a few pics from the install.....the new exhaust sounds awesome!!!!

Attachments

• IMG00069-20100604-0918.jpg
    IMG00069-20100604-0918.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG00071-20100604-0930.jpg
    IMG00071-20100604-0930.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG00073-20100604-1002.jpg
    IMG00073-20100604-1002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG00074-20100604-1005.jpg
    IMG00074-20100604-1005.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 98
Hi. Got a few questions if you could. Been trying to narrow down potential selection for my C6. Just may consider a switch in the spring. Corsa keeps coming up as one of the best for the vettes. Assuming yours is the Sport cat backs with no mod to your existig H pipe, any issues with your install? About how long did it take to do the job? You had a hoist, but figure it can be done on a garage floor with car on ramps or stands?

Appears your pleased with the sound. But, do you have a guess on if it could be a bit too loud for local cops to bother you? I'm talking average street driving of course. No cruise drone like advertised? I've never heard them in person and kinda hard to tell from soundclips.

Thanks for the pics and sound clip. They look great! Congrats.

Hi. Got a few questions if you could. Been trying to narrow down potential selection for my C6. Just may consider a switch in the spring. Corsa keeps coming up as one of the best for the vettes. Assuming yours is the Sport cat backs with no mod to your existig H pipe, any issues with your install? About how long did it take to do the job? You had a hoist, but figure it can be done on a garage floor with car on ramps or stands?

Appears your pleased with the sound. But, do you have a guess on if it could be a bit too loud for local cops to bother you? I'm talking average street driving of course. No cruise drone like advertised? I've never heard them in person and kinda hard to tell from soundclips.

Thanks for the pics and sound clip. They look great! Congrats.

I think you will be very pleased with the sport exhaust. Yes, it is the axle back with the existing h pipe. No drone, nice and mellow while cruising and when you stomp on it, it comes to life. The job took 2 hours at the garage, but if equipped, and with a second set of hands, can easily be done at home with ramps or stands.

Hope this info helps....BTW I'm in Orleans too :)

Hey Guys, if you look at older threads in here, I have a thread there with Magnaflow X pipe with Flows, New Tunnel Plate from Manny,,, 6-11-2010, The sound is great for highway speed and sounds nice and low, zero drone. All Bolt on stuff.

I have the Corsa Xtreme's on my C6 and I have to tell you was the best thing I had done, Love the sound, no drone and it sounds like a Vette should. If I wanted a quite tame sound I would have bought a Mustang. Manny installed mine and believe me is the way to go. He has done lots, Cost was no more than just buying it myself either. And above that he knows what he is doing, and in todays world is not easy to find someone fair and good all in the same package

Thanks for the info and tips Stephane. Cool your in my "neck of the woods". Maybe come spring, we'll see each other around and about. Maybe get to "hear you" too?

It really does seem most like the Corsa's, Sport/or Xtreme's. Again, I ask if, especially with the Extremes, do you get some extra attention from our local street patrols? Can't believe we would, considering the staright-piped Hogs blasting around at all hours. However, any experiences or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks for the info and tips Stephane. Cool your in my "neck of the woods". Maybe come spring, we'll see each other around and about. Maybe get to "hear you" too?

It really does seem most like the Corsa's, Sport/or Xtreme's. Again, I ask if, especially with the Extremes, do you get some extra attention from our local street patrols? Can't believe we would, considering the staright-piped Hogs blasting around at all hours. However, any experiences or opinions are appreciated.

You will not have any any extra attention from the black and whites :D:D

But you will love those extremes

As I said I havethe Extremes and love them, I have not had any trouble with the local law at all. IAnd I do make them back, love the sound when letting off the throttle. Xremes are the way to go

Installed my Extremes in the fall and have a popping when decelerating which I hope disappears when I get around to putting the headers in. As for attention from police, all I have heard from them is how nice it sounds lol

I think you will be very pleased with the sport exhaust. Yes, it is the axle back with the existing h pipe. No drone, nice and mellow while cruising and when you stomp on it, it comes to life. The job took 2 hours at the garage, but if equipped, and with a second set of hands, can easily be done at home with ramps or stands.

Hope this info helps....BTW I'm in Orleans too :)

corsa sports do have drone,drive in a convert with your wife,she'll let you know!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread