I love those Corsa Sport Steph, especially with my LG Longtubes. BTW, they only started "popping" or having "burble" after the headers were installed.

This is the combo I'm thinking of getting--already got the LG long-tube headers. Can you send a sound-clip? I'd love to hear the combo before pulling the trigger. Also, did you straight-pipe, or use the high-flow cats?

Thanks!

corsa sports do have drone,drive in a convert with your wife,she'll let you know!

LOL!

I have to admit, I have not heard any drone on mine since getting them done. I'm really impressed with the lack of drone, but overall sound. CORSAS changed my life!!:eek:

Well, not really, but in all sincerety, my take on them is quite positive. They are loud enough that you feel like the money you spent was money well spent--what's the point on such an expensive mod unless there's a fair departure from what you've currently got, right?

Also, the drone might be less than my original exhaus system--and I have the headers as well. Driving has been more of a pleasure as a result.

I really like the pops and barble--especially when slowing-down, or downshifting. It might be my favourite part of the exhaust.

I think that if you're OK with drone, there are other systems that produce a nice note (think Billy Boat); however, the exhaust note with the Corsa Sport and LG long-tube header combo that I've installed is pretty darn good. Id give it overall a 9-out-of-10, but with sound only being about an 8-out-of-10.

Cheers,

Vince.

There were a few sweet sounds leaving Ponoka that day.........I'm on the hunt as well for exhaust upgrade.........won't be able to do headers ect this year but I'm sure that will come eventually.

Vin man,
They sound pretty sweet when you left Ponoka, got me thinking up about an exhaust up grade
Rob

CCO said this was one of his favourite upgrades, and his car is heavily modded. I still smile every time I cold-start the 'Vette--not to mention rev it up. The power increase is somewhat noticeable, but the sound is totally completely evident.:D

When I was looking at 'Vettes, I test-drove one with Billy Boats--and I really liked the sound, but that was now about a year ago. All the youtube videos in the world just can't really capture the true sound.:swear:

@ SOMEBUDDY. Consider doing what I did, which is purchasing athe entire system in pieces--then getting it installed all at once to save on installation costs. Headers and an X-pipe will make worlds of difference in the sound produced. Just attaching the cat-back mufflers to your stock manifolds and h-pipe will cost more in the long-run with multiple installations unless you're a DIY guy--I wish I was.....haha.:rofl:

Xlr8r

Where did you get your Corsa exhaust from? I am interested in putting this on my ZO6. I have a lift in my garage so I can install fairly easily just need the parts!

Should I just do x-pipe and back or do headers as well? I'm more interested in the "sound" part more than performance, I'm happy with the cars performance so if headers are not recommended than I won't change them.

Thanks

Last edited:
The headers will enhance the sound and performance, so I recommend them as well--with an X-pipe.

I got LG street series headers right from Manny.

The Corsa Sport cat-back system I got locally in Edmonton from Moretto Motorsports in Edmonton. I went to the car enthusiast area last night and and received several compliments in the sound, as always. They really sound bad-ass! Without the headers, I wouldn't do it to a Z06 especially. The sound will be not nearly as nice........although I don't really know what stock Z06 is compared tony stock, "stock" base model...........

The Z06 stuff is a little more expensive, but Moretto's prices for the cat-back system was really good. And I mean REALLY good.

Of course, this advice will cost you some time on the hoist whenever I in your area, :)

Cheers,

Vince.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread