Maybe we can start an exhaust thread with sound clips...

Waiting with bated breath Paul... Just a suggestion but maybe post it in General Corvette Discussion so we might get sound clips from all generations.... Would also maybe indicate to some that there's a lot of good discussion, comedy, music, etc. here, outside of the C8 Forum.... lol...

No speaker will be able to accurately reproduce the sound of an exhaust system. Very high-quality speakers may do well enough, but you really need to hear it in person to be able to accurately judge the sound.

If you're listening on your phone with your bluetooth earbuds, it's unlikely you'll hear a difference.

I especially noticed this when I modified the exhaust on my 'Vette. On anything that doesn't have at least a woofer, you wouldn't notice the difference. With a woofer though, there was significantly more bass to the exhaust note, but that was the only noticeable difference.

Reactions: Gilles27
Waiting with bated breath Paul... Just a suggestion but maybe post it in General Corvette Discussion so we might get sound clips from all generations.... Would also maybe indicate to some that there's a lot of good discussion, comedy, music, etc. here, outside of the C8 Forum.... lol...
there are other forum's?

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
there are other forum's?
Yes Paul. Media section to post pics of your cars...when you get them, comedy, driving music, Zone forum sections, CCF apparel shopping, donations (to help keep CCF here), general corvette discussion... and lots more/ Have seen a couple C8 guys surf around but not many. They don't know what their missing.... It's a sheltered existence when you've never strayed far from the C8 section.... JMO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread