Been reading a bit and checking out the site (and YT vids) on this cooler bleeder thing available from someone in the US. Seems to be a quality product judging by the posts I've found from people that have purchased one and used it on their Z06's and ZR1 (C6 & 7).

Anybody in Canada and specifically in the GTA area purchased and used one? Might consider getting one to see if my ZR1 is properly bled from the factory. The consensus from various owners of both C7 Z06-ZR1 is that from the factory they are usually not properly done when the cars are built and at the dealership level getting a properly bled CAC system is next to impossible.

Found this post doing a quick google search. No 'Cooler Bleeders have been sold to the Toronto area. Only one shipped to Canada, which is in Maces Bay, New Brunswick.

Happy to answer any questions for you, just let me know. The website isnt currently setup for international shipping. If you decide to move forward with a purchase just reach out to me directly at [email protected] , or through the website.

-Jared @ The 'Cooler Bleeder

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.