JVI.....if you've never been in the area.....sooooo many excellent roads to slaughter besides the dragon. Be aware on it......the law generates a lot of cash there. I got a souvenir.....others weren't so lucky. (Hanging on the garage wall).
20200302_135719.jpg

JVI.....if you've never been in the area.....sooooo many excellent roads to slaughter besides the dragon. Be aware on it......the law generates a lot of cash there. I got a souvenir.....others weren't so lucky. (Hanging on the garage wall).
View attachment 36770
Can't wait. Thanks again.
BTW : great souvenir!

Used to drive to North Bay from TO for work in '76 on Sun. night/Mon. morning in the summer. Had a four day work week - came home on Thursdays. Had a CB750 during that stretch. The deer would not move off the highway (#11) - lucky I slowed down when I saw two "lights" in front of me in the distance one night - the deer just stared at me.
Coming home once, I clocked 110 mph + for much of the way; no one was in sight on a Thursday afternoon on #11. Got onto the 400 and it started to rain hard. Near King City, an OPP guy got me going 76 mph - luckily I has slowed down at that point. Should have kept the ticket like you did.
Good memories.

Reactions: AxeZ06
Deals Gap is a fun but very risky ride. Done it a few times. Nice but gotta watch for the crazies coming the other way. Last time I was there I actually passed a Vette on my bike.LOL. It was a safe pass by the way.

any idea where there isnt a lot residential ? also +1 gap is risky
Moki Dugway (Rte. 261) in Utah. The Dugway part is about three miles long but not paved (don't go fast or else you are over the cliff). The highway south and north of there is great too. The Natural Bridges National Monument is just north and west. When I last went, only two other people were there (and that was June). Moab is just up the road to and then Bonneville beyond that.
The Bighorn Mountains side road Primary Forest Route 26 is very empty and a great drive.
NF 90 (Wash. St.) is great way to see Mt. Helens without the crowd. 120 (Calif.) on the way over the Sierra Nevadas towards Yosemite is a bit more crowded but quite nice.
There are some roads in Death Valley that are fun to drive (and go airborne on) such as Artists Drive. Again, not many people there in May onwards to October.
In Ontario, the drive from Port Carling to Rosseau is good and continuing on to Huntsville, through Algonquin Park and then Ottawa is not bad.
The best pizza is in Prescott, Arizona at Bill's Pizza Home Page - well worth a three to four day drive from Ontario. The town also has some large get togethers for SLED (vette) owners.

Moki Dugway (Rte. 261) in Utah. The Dugway part is about three miles long but not paved (don't go fast or else you are over the cliff). The highway south and north of there is great too. The Natural Bridges National Monument is just north and west. When I last went, only two other people were there (and that was June). Moab is just up the road to and then Bonneville beyond that.
The Bighorn Mountains side road Primary Forest Route 26 is very empty and a great drive.
NF 90 (Wash. St.) is great way to see Mt. Helens without the crowd. 120 (Calif.) on the way over the Sierra Nevadas towards Yosemite is a bit more crowded but quite nice.
There are some roads in Death Valley that are fun to drive (and go airborne on) such as Artists Drive. Again, not many people there in May onwards to October.
In Ontario, the drive from Port Carling to Rosseau is good and continuing on to Huntsville, through Algonquin Park and then Ottawa is not bad.
The best pizza is in Prescott, Arizona at Bill's Pizza Home Page - well worth a three to four day drive from Ontario. The town also has some large get togethers for SLED (vette) owners.
I love pizza, Bill's pizza seems like it is worth the visit to Arizona. Maybe after attending Spring Mountain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread