Nov 18, 2012
Pickering
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5 Convertible
I was looking in the different areas to see if anybody had any preferences for convertible cleaners and where to buy the product. I was looking at the RaggTopp Product but can't find any place that sells it in Toronto.

I found a few places on-line however the shipping cost seems to be the same as the product cost.:mad:

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions:confused:

Like Wayne I also use "Rag Top"...and I get it at E-shine... But I drive over and buy direct from them. It's just a 45 minute, very scenic run for me.
Ordering from them is painless. You may also want to have a look at Adams products. I have not used any of their stuff other than detail spry, but I hear a lot of good things about Adams. Adams now have a Canadian web site: Adam's Polishes Canada

Wayne/Brian,

I just ordered the Raggtopp product and it was very painless. In fact the 6 day deliver charge was only $1.50 cheaper so I splurged and went for the express delivery which they are claiming should be here in a couple of days.

Brian, I did see the Adam's product but did not know anybody that had used the product before so I stuck with the RaggTopp.

Thanks again to the both of you for the help.

Reactions: Repeatguy
Reactions: Dik and Repeatguy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.