Really great article Keth. The following from your link is something I've never heard of. Wonder if anyone here has encountered it ,ever?

With the C5 and C6 Corvettes, there is a glitch that causes the brakes on individual wheels to be applied for no apparent reason. GM's repairs don't seem to have cured the problem. Perhaps we can have one of these geeks shut this stuff down so that it doesn't work at all. I like to be the one driving my car.

Really great article Keth. The following from your link is something I've never heard of. Wonder if anyone here has encountered it ,ever?

With the C5 and C6 Corvettes, there is a glitch that causes the brakes on individual wheels to be applied for no apparent reason. GM's repairs don't seem to have cured the problem. Perhaps we can have one of these geeks shut this stuff down so that it doesn't work at all. I like to be the one driving my car.

hmmm -- applying a brake on one wheel unexpectedly could be a "bit of bother" as my Grandad used to say .... Tell me more about that issue Al -- Would be nice to know what might happen while 'cruising' my 'vette.....:confused:

On the Corvette Forums American web site, there seems to be quite a few who have had this active handling problem. No one up here seems to know about it. Perhaps it has something to do with hotter temperatures down south. No one seems to know what the cure is. It's a problem that guys have had with C5s and C6s. GM has a "comb" and tie wrap fix for the connector under the steering column that still doesn't seem to cure the problem for some guys.

http://www.suncoastcorvette.com/SCA_NewsCorvetteArticle.cfm?ID=42

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.